Quarantine: when will the torture end?

maniac

14 hours ago, maniac said:

Bored :sleep:

already tried learning a new course, new skill. The novelty wears of after a while.

can’t get out of household chores now either 

Trust me my under normal circumstances this would be my idea of a vacation but I think this getting on my nerves :mad:

Hope some of you are making good use of this solitude. No one seems to know an ETA on this :wall: 

learn to trade :p: 

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

What genre in particular? 

Non fiction. Anything on evolutionary biology/psychology. On the lines of "The Naked Ape" or "The Moral Animal".

Poetry.

Anything which makes an otherwise boring subject fun, say like the Freakonomics series. 

And obviously stuff that can be downloaded off the net. :p:

Edited by Mariyam

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Non fiction. Anything on evolutionary biology/psychology. On the lines of "The Naked Ape" or "The Moral Animal".

Poetry.

Anything which makes an otherwise boring subject fun, say like the Freakonomics series. 

And obviously stuff that can be downloaded off the net. :p:

You would love Jared Diamond in that case. 

Start with his Guns, Germs and Steel. 

1 hour ago, velu said:

heard Erode got screwed by corona and you guys are watched by paramilitary :hehe:

not cool to make fun of screwing by corona and paramilitary monitoring :nono:. it can happen anywhere. also not cool to comment on the ability to lunge. lunge master has beaten sri lanka and pakistan in crunch matches even aus in aus. remember that 130m hit in adelaide. that bowler had to consult a sports psychiatrist to get back and he is not even in the national squad. Always take it deep. that will put the fear in the opposition camp. just out of the blue 130 m six :shock:. even the wittle master lunged but always looked uncomfortable and making us all nervous because he has those wittle legs and cant lunge properly. Lunging is an artform. when thala lunges, we are all secure.

41 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

not cool to make fun of screwing by corona and paramilitary monitoring :nono:. it can happen anywhere. also not cool to comment on the ability to lunge. lunge master has beaten sri lanka and pakistan in crunch matches even aus in aus. remember that 130m hit in adelaide. that bowler had to consult a sports psychiatrist to get back and he is not even in the national squad. Always take it deep. that will put the fear in the opposition camp. just out of the blue 130 m six :shock:. even the wittle master lunged but always looked uncomfortable and making us all nervous because he has those wittle legs and cant lunge properly. Lunging is an artform. when thala lunges, we are all secure.

Scorpio mars for Scorpio asc .. doubt corona virus will waste time in infecting them :bandit: