Mob attacks health officials in Indore (and other places)

Gollum

IMO to deal with such mobs we need shoot at sight as SOP. If female doctors can be treated like this, one must wonder whether we are dealing with human beings or something far more dangerous than the virus....

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Dare huye log

@Mariyamaur bhashan sunao hum ko? You don’t have the guts to call out these jihadists but you will lecture us.

Abe yaar, don't involve her. You know her, have you ever seen her defend Islamists? She condemned those TJ jokers on the other thread. All of us may have some political/ideological differences here and there, that's OK. We have been here long enough and are online buddies, please no bad blood between you two veterans, generally I wouldn't bother but I like you both :icflove:. This time of the year you two are on the same camp trolling others, esp :csk:

Edited by Gollum

24 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Abe yaar, don't involve her. You know her, have you ever seen her defend Islamists? She condemned those TJ jokers on the other thread. All of us may have some political/ideological differences here and there, that's OK. We have been here long enough and are online buddies, please no bad blood between you two veterans, generally I wouldn't bother but I like you both :icflove:. This time of the year you two are on the same camp trolling others, esp :csk:

Lol that’s what they make it look like. But Muslims will never say a word against jihadis. 

34 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol that’s what they make it look like. But Muslims will never say a word against jihadis. 

Bhai, I said what I strongly felt. There are apologists but the poster in discussion isn't one and strongly identifies with national identity, I will always stand by such fellow citizens. Chalo, no more digression from my side. 

13 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Shooting or other violence by the violence is not going to help. It's going to make things much much uglier. This is a very difficult situation. 

In Kashmir this type of nonsense would have been met with force. If we can make things work smoothly in Kashmir valley, why not here? Bring in paramilitary, if need be army, then watch attitude adjustment. No terrain in India will be as challenging as South Kashmir from security pov, if boys can enforce law and order there they can do it anywhere. Will is everything. 

Compare UP of 2010 with today's version. What has changed? How come Yogi is able to maintain discipline in the badlands while those in other places struggle? Why are miscreants so damn afraid of TN police, where does the obedience come from?