Mumbai during Covid lockdown

sandeep

14 minutes ago, Norman said:

Look how clean and beautiful the city looks. If only the gawars maintained basic cleanliness when travelling on roads ....

Yeah, but as someone who grew up there, that stark emptiness is funereal.  

Damn the CCP for unleashing this horrible plague upon the world.  They had a choice.  They made the wrong one.  

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Never been to Mumbai, looks like a nice city. 

You lived in Goa and never been to Mumbai? 

Even I have visited the place twice. Not sure if I liked it though. Too much of a cultural gap for my liking I guess.I prefer Delhi even though it's dirty as hell and the less we talk about the pollution the better but the women are nice. Also it's closer to my hometown. 

16 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

You lived in Goa and never been to Mumbai? 

Even I have visited the place twice. Not sure if I liked it though. Too much of a cultural gap for my liking I guess.I prefer Delhi even though it's dirty as hell and the less we talk about the pollution the better but the women are nice. Also it's closer to my hometown. 

Yeah college in Goa, most of trips were towards Karnataka side. Mumbai is the only metro where I haven't been, there were a few times when I was close to going but somehow things didn't work out. Hell I could have walked into a research centre in Mumbai but then decided to go for higher studies in Bengaluru, sometimes I regret the decision. 

Edited by Gollum

14 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

What do you mean by 'women are nice'?