Happy Diwali

Stradlater

“According to the principle of Ritambhara Pragya, the power to heel the ACE-2 receptors in our body is also based on the contemporary Principle.”

“If we all will think collectively that coronavirus doesn’t deposit on our body’s ACE-2 receptors then our collective consciousness will have to make sure that it doesn’t happen,” 

Diye jalao, khud jaan jao. Diye jalnewale sab bach jayenge, andhakaar mein ronewale, Andhere mein jalkar raakh ho jayenge

Modi really likes this type of Bollywood type drama, huh ? His decisions like demonetization, clapping and lighting candles have been more like attention craving stunts than anything rational behind them. But obviously, our Bollywood loving aam junta lap up this crap.

Seriously what nonsense is this. Look I believe in astrology and this is talked in some circles as placating the navagrahas. But it makes no sense to me. Everyone was living it up for the past 70 odd years and whine whenever there is a power cut and now switching off lights and lighting a lamp will do the magic trick. Maybe they need to spend 9 more minutes doing research to fight this virus

My landlord came and scolded me for keeping lights on and not lighting candle. 80 yo guy and quite helpful, so obliged, I told him how about mobile light, he gave me a candle and didn't leave till I lit it. Meanwhile chocolate bombs going off in my area, think those were banned during Diwali, so people are using the remaining stock. 

Edited by Gollum