Happy Diwali

Stradlater

7 minutes ago, Norman said:

Only good thing to come out of this chewtiyapa (no offense) is that overwhelming majority of people are still pretty much pro-modi. 

Liberandus and ROPers must be crying out rivers. 

imagine what people will do when all this is over. I wouldn't be surprised if they will dance naked on the streets. 

13 minutes ago, Norman said:

Only good thing to come out of this chewtiyapa (no offense) is that overwhelming majority of people are still pretty much pro-modi. 

Liberandus and ROPers must be crying out rivers. 

Modi has gained popularity even among those families who did not vote for him in my village with these chewtiyapa acts.

Just now, beetle said:

F OFF you negative guys.:finger:

It is a psychological symbolism to make people believe they are not alone in this . It brought some light and smile on peoples faces. In these times,little things matter.

I switched off lights.

Lit diyas.

:two_thumbs_up:

We will win this war .

Cheers:beerglass:

I'm all for psychological symbolism where people stay in their homes, lite diyas and maintain social distancing and get this over with. But coming on to roads, bursting crackers are not gonna win us any war. Those smiles on people's faces can quickly turn into grief because of this nautanki. 

38 minutes ago, Gollum said:

My landlord came and scolded me for keeping lights on and not lighting candle. 80 yo guy and quite helpful, so obliged, I told him how about mobile light, he gave me a candle and didn't leave till I lit it. Meanwhile chocolate bombs going off in my area, think those were banned during Diwali, so people are using the remaining stock. 

Throw the Leave and License at him :p:

He can't coerce you into switching of lights. Only request.

Whats a chocolate bomb? Sounds interesting. The only chocolate bomb I know of is a chocolate bath bomb. But I guess you aren't talking about that. 

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

F OFF you negative guys.:finger:

It is a psychological symbolism to make people believe they are not alone in this . It brought some light and smile on peoples faces. In these times,little things matter.

I switched off lights.

Lit diyas.

:two_thumbs_up:

We will win this war .

Cheers:beerglass:

I'm all for symbolism. Come to think of it I actually liked this show. My family enjoyed it and we all had fun doing it but but but the fact remains that Modi during this pandemic has been all about jumlas and nothing more. 

While addressing the nation couple of days ago, he should have talked about the TJ goof up, attacks on health workers, India's capabilities and how we are dealing with the virus, lack of equipment and testings etc

and yet he chose to limit himself to this chonchlebazi. 

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Throw the Leave and License at him :p:

He can't coerce you into switching of lights. Only request.

He is a buddy, so we're good.

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Whats a chocolate bomb? Sounds interesting. The only chocolate bomb I know of is a chocolate bath bomb. But I guess you aren't talking about that. 

Poor man's cracker, crude but makes lot of noise, that's what we call in Bengal...others might know by a different name

image.jpeg.5b2c14db4d03fb892aa404c0d1e46393.jpegBURIMA CHOCOLATE - YouTube