IPL ALL-TIME FOREIGN XI - the best 11 foreigners to have played in IPL

11 minutes ago, velu said:

bolded part ..

are you arguing against you or against me ?

Warner has the same issues , probably much more ..

if waner has issues it wont affect his captaincy , but it will affect bhajji :lol: 

Warner was the best batsman of his team vs bhajji whose perfomance was dipping

N again read i mentioned more issues....selective reader.

7 minutes ago, velu said:

David Warner reveals why he attacked Joe Root, says he felt the Englishman was insulting Muslims

David Warner has finally revealed why he attacked Joe Root in a Birmingham nightclub in 2013.

Outside brawl vs slapping someone on cricket ground is a diff

Now in not saying its right since ull probably imagine that im sure but atleast i shud clear. 

Warner had 10 more qualities then bhajji n about outside brawl in that case well pakistan half team wnt be eligble for captaincy. Inzy actually became one but then he was one of their best players like warner bhajji wasnt.

Now that i hve given u more reason ....oh wait u dont read or read late or u do selective reading as ur still stuck on discipline. Dear one track velu world doesnt work on one track like you

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Warner was the best batsman of his team vs bhajji whose perfomance was dipping

N again read i mentioned more issues....selective reader.

nothing todo with captaincy ..and i am not arguign that bhajji is the captaincy material

you shld atleast apply same logic to both

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Outside brawl vs slapping someone on cricket ground is a diff

Now in not saying its right since ull probably imagine that im sure but atleast i shud clear. 

he fought with de cock inside the ground ..

Warner had 10 more qualities then bhajji n about outside brawl in that case well pakistan half team wnt be eligble for captaincy. Inzy actually became one but then he was one of their best players like warner bhajji wasnt.

its your logic only not mine ..  you said bhajji is not a material because he slapped his junior

warner did far worse than him , on and off the field .. 

Now that i hve given u more reason ....oh wait u dont read or read late or u do selective reading as ur still stuck on discipline. Dear one track velu world doesnt work on one track like you

you have different criteria for captaincy material for different players .. :lol: 

probably if you apply the same metric to both the players without any bias or shifting the goal posts .....

5 minutes ago, velu said:

nothing todo with captaincy ..and i am not arguign that bhajji is the captaincy material

Wasnt i doing same when i applied ur opponent choking logic on dhoni

2 minutes ago, velu said:

its your logic only not mine

And when are u going to read that i also wrote that bhajjji has a lot more issues not being captaincy material then warner....

Didnt i gave u the list ?? Did u read ?

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wasnt i doing same when i applied ur opponent choking logic on dhoni

dont remember .. who is dhoni ? :hmm:

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

And when are u going to read that i also wrote that bhajjji has a lot more issues not being captaincy material then warner....

Didnt i gave u the list ?? Did u read ?

if warner has less issues than bhajji ( according to you )  , it doesnt make Warner a captaincy material ..

if off-field fights and issues doesnt affect some xyz ( fill it as warner if you want ) players captaincy credentials , whether it will affect their players profile ?

because there are few boards who punish players who have off-filed issues even though it may not have any relevance to cricket 

Australia drop David Warner for alleged physical altercation with England player

Australia have dropped batsman David Warner from today's crucial ICC Champions Trophy clash against New Zealand following an alleged "physical altercation" with an England player.

The 26-year-old is thought to have been at the centre of an incident involving an alcohol-fuelled altercation with an England player, believed to be Joe Root, according to BBC Sport.

if a player is dropped because of his off-field issues , most probably he will be dropped even if he is their captain .. 

captain should behave responsibly on and off the field :p:  

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/cricket/australia/news/warner-dropped-for-england-player-altercation_88628.html

13 minutes ago, velu said:

Australia drop David Warner for alleged physical altercation with England player

if a player is dropped because of his off-field issues , most probably he will be dropped even if he is their captain .. 

captain should behave responsibly on and off the field :p:  

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/cricket/australia/news/warner-dropped-for-england-player-altercation_88628.html

thats ur assumption

In reality he remained their Vice captain till sand paper gate , the world doesnt run on ur estimation. There were already talks of making him captain as he was better player then smith in LOI and when he won IPL it became stronger

16 minutes ago, velu said:

if warner has less issues than bhajji ( according to you )  , it doesnt make Warner a captaincy material ..

a player becomes captaincy material with his qualities. Warner ticked many boxes bhajji didnt 

so that makes him candidate , bhajji didnt have most of it so his scandal alone is a mius with no logic

Now u understand how one guy with many pluses isnt that affected with few minus then other guy who has only minuses 

His coach n board wanted him so ur assumption dont even matter 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats ur assumption

In reality he remained their Vice captain till sand paper gate , the world doesnt run on ur estimation. There were already talks of making him captain as he was better player then smith in LOI and when he won IPL it became stronger

i really doubt Australia might have replaced smith with warner because he won IPL (  or one of the reasons ) :lol: 

even bcci wont bother about IPL results .. if that is the case kohli might lose his captaincy to rohit 

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

a player becomes captaincy material with his qualities. Warner ticked many boxes bhajji didnt 

so that makes him candidate , bhajji didnt have most of it so his scandal alone is a mius with no logic

Now u understand how one guy with many pluses isnt that affected with few minus then other guy who has only minuses 

His coach n board wanted him so ur assumption dont even matter 

dude .. are you really serious that acb will bother about warner winning IPL ?  lolworthy thought though :lol: 

anyway i am not sure whether Ian chappels feeling have any weightage  .. 

perhaps you are clutching to the straws 

anyway still you cant deny or cover up that you applied different standards for each ..

but on the other hand you are ok with warner fighting with players on and off the field ..

7 minutes ago, velu said:

i really doubt Australia might have replaced smith with warner because he won IPL (  or one of the reasons ) :lol: 

even bcci wont bother about IPL results .. if that is the case kohli might lose his captaincy to rohit 

dude .. are you really serious that acb will bother about warner winning IPL ?  lolworthy thought though :lol: 

ACB n BCCI works in diff way 

Yes they were thinking of making different captains at that time 

anyway i am not sure whether Ian chappels feeling have any weightage  .. 

perhaps you are clutching to the straws 

So IAn Chappel , australian board who made him VC n Aus coach dont matter

then who does ? you ? whose best logic till now has been wooden spoon in BBL which our indian captain has many in IPL n previous ones also had in IPL 

anyway still you cant deny or cover up that you applied different standards for each ..

in ur imagination only u can tell what i did 

but on the other hand you are ok with warner fighting with players on and off the field ..

Really where did i say that , see i told that ull imagine this to

Learn to think for urself 1st only then deciding what others think 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ACB n BCCI works in diff way 

Yes they were thinking of making different captains at that time 

highly doubt it ..

very highly doubt it ..

you migth be right if you have insiders in ACB , otherwise not 

then who does ?

probably the same board which appointed smith as their captain appointed as VC  :dontknow:

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

then who does ?

you can check yourself up and see how many times you shifted the goal post  .. 

ex:- warner fought off-field but bhajji fought infield .. but i gave warner vs deCock infield fight :p: 

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Really where did i say that , see i told that ull imagine this to

Learn to think for urself 1st only then deciding what others think 

probably if you stop shifting the goal posts after every post , you can see it by yourself 

4 hours ago, velu said:

highly doubt it ..

very highly doubt it ..

you migth be right if you have insiders in ACB , otherwise not 

Acb n bcci works same haha

Have u seen our captaincy n coaching culture vs them.

Aus played acted as brats coz their board never stopped, bcci wont allow that beyond a point ever

Are u sitting in any of those board to tell that they work same

probably the same board which appointed smith as their captain appointed as VC  :dontknow:

N whats wrong in that

you can check yourself up and see how many times you shifted the goal post  .. 

ex:- warner fought off-field but bhajji fought infield .. but i gave warner vs deCock infield fight :p: 

In warnee de kock no one touched other , bhajji did so huge diff. Gambhir n kohli almost went against each other like dekock n warner. 

Now the diff is bhajji with no quality cant afford it a slap

Warner with all the qualities n support can afford not physical contact on cricket grounds.

U see the diff.....no wait ull be stuck on this point even though i have explained 100 times diff in both scenarios coz u hve no counter left so keep twisting. 

I didnt shift....

All i said was what bhajji did was wrong n even i dnt justify warner act but warner has many pluses which i counted n bhajji had none .

So ur selective reading is a problem now , we probably started when u were suppose to give me a list of points on captaincy material which u still havent n why warner isnt a good captain a point again u have no answer apart from one wooden spoon. The dellusion of him not being in line for aus captaincy is also proven so now ur taking one point n trying to twist it arm when i have given details ..good try , try a job in some news channel

probably if you stop shifting the goal posts after every post , you can see it by yourself 

Not my problem if ur a selective reader 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
11 hours ago, velu said:

Warner is a total nut case. Involved in fight with Joe Root,  rubbish behavior with QDK in pavilion, sandpaper  gate. He is just not someone who can set even a decent benchmark for his team members. That's why Finch is preferred as ODI and T20i captain even though Warner is a better batsman than Finch. I don't see Warner given captaincynas his behavioral tendencies have now been fully revealed to every decision maker in ACB. Not at the international level atleast

Edited by Straight Drive
3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

That's why Finch is preferred as ODI and T20i captain even though Warner is a better batsman than Finch.

Wrong

finch was given captaincy coz those 2 got banned 

Infact tim paine was 1st announced as odi skipper finch became later.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

1. Gayle

2. Warner

3. AB De Villiers

4. Steve Smith

5. A.Russel

6. D Bravo

7. McCullum (C)

8. M Morkel

9. Murali

10. Steyn

11. Malinga

smith is an intersting pick ..

Murali was past his best in IPL, never thought he was that effective in IPL

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Acb n bcci works same haha

Have u seen our captaincy n coaching culture vs them.

Aus played acted as brats coz their board never stopped, bcci wont allow that beyond a point ever

Are u sitting in any of those board to tell that they work same

you are the one speaking like an insider .. not me 

In warnee de kock no one touched other , bhajji did so huge diff. Gambhir n kohli almost went against each other like dekock n warner. 

Now the diff is bhajji with no quality cant afford it a slap

Warner with all the qualities n support can afford not physical contact on cricket grounds.

U see the diff.....no wait ull be stuck on this point even though i have explained 100 times diff in both scenarios coz u hve no counter left so keep twisting. 

I didnt shift....

All i said was what bhajji did was wrong n even i dnt justify warner act but warner has many pluses which i counted n bhajji had none .

So ur selective reading is a problem now , we probably started when u were suppose to give me a list of points on captaincy material which u still havent n why warner isnt a good captain a point again u have no answer apart from one wooden spoon. The dellusion of him not being in line for aus captaincy is also proven so now ur taking one point n trying to twist it arm when i have given details ..good try , try a job in some news channel

crime is a crime .. smaller or bigger 

if you go through your posts her , you yourself know how many times you shifted your goal posts

ex:- 

initally you said Warner incident is off-filed , then when i mentioned about decock incident you went defensive

and i like to remind you , warner got punished for punching root even though he punched him outside the field ..

and meaningfully only thing warner won as a captain is IPL , and bhajji won CL T20 as well ..

unlike you i am not arguing that bhajji is a captaincy material

Not my problem if ur a selective reader 

not my problem if you keep shifting the goalposts 

3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Warner is a total nut case. Involved in fight with Joe Root,  rubbish behavior with QDK in pavilion, sandpaper  gate. He is just not someone who can set even a decent benchmark for his team members. That's why Finch is preferred as ODI and T20i captain even though Warner is a better batsman than Finch. I don't see Warner given captaincynas his behavioral tendencies have now been fully revealed to every decision maker in ACB. Not at the international level atleast

i am happily agreeing with you ..

but ankit will strongly disagree with you :giggle:

3 minutes ago, velu said:

you are the one speaking like an insider .. not me 

ur the one disagreeing with board, coach n that nations ex playr not me 

3 minutes ago, velu said:

crime is a crime .. smaller or bigger 

the crime ur talking about for that even kohli was guilty n he captains us so that makes a diff

But the making which ur happily ignoring.....warner had qualites to get past it bhajji didnt

4 minutes ago, velu said:

ex:- 

initally you said Warner incident is off-filed , then when i mentioned about decock incident you went defensive

and i like to remind you , warner got punished for punching root even though he punched him outside the field ..

coz none are same as bhajji slapping, its no defensive to tell u the diff 

Root- warner off field brawl 

warner- dekock -  no one touched other and similar incidence has happened many times 

I also mentioned something similar to what can be counted for inzy in toronto and he came captain but he had qualties like warner , bhajji didnt. Wo tu padhega nhin as i said selective reaidng

19 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ur the one disagreeing with board, coach n that nations ex playr not me 

nope..

i completely agree with ACB about appointing smith as their captain .. 

as i said i am not an insider in ACB to know that they considered warner repalcing smith ( maybe you can claim his weightage increased after ipl victory )

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

the crime ur talking about for that even kohli was guilty n he captains us so that makes a diff

But the making which ur happily ignoring.....warner had qualites to get past it bhajji didnt

kohli never punched other player off the field .. 

warner did much worse and hot headed much more than bhajji to be a captain  

being a good batsmen , aggressive , good fielder , or having a six pack doesnt enhance captaincy chances  

22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

coz none are same as bhajji slapping, its no defensive to tell u the diff 

Root- warner off field brawl 

warner- dekock -  no one touched other and similar incidence has happened many times 

I also mentioned something similar to what can be counted for inzy in toronto and he came captain but he had qualties like warner , bhajji didnt. Wo tu padhega nhin as i said selective reaidng

then why warner got banned and punished for his brawl with root ?

bhai .. our main point of contention is you got offended when bhajji slapped sree , but you defended when warner did 

not arguing about inzi .. inzi did much worse than bhajji , but your first reason out if tons for bhajji is not a captaincy material is just hollow

you are actually adding weightage to my point only