Delusional Indian players becoming cry babies one after another

RP SINGH ने बयां किया दिल का दर्द, TOP FORM में होते हुए टीम से निकाल दिया

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RuNgHMjtD8

‘I was removed from the team at the peak of my performance’: Amit Mishra

https://circleofcricket.com/category/Latest_news/52260/i-was-removed-from-the-team-at-the-peak-of-my-performance-amit-mishra?fbclid=IwAR3fSzDgKGOLK5TalevypF5QNOsWFgdGTvjzlQl3yxZePAAW8QUGusMlisg

Suresh Raina Hits Back At MSK Prasad After Latter’s Comment About His India Axing

https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket/suresh-raina-hits-back-at-msk-prasad-after-latters-comment-about-his-india-axing/

Suresh Raina Echoes Yuvraj Singh In Criticizing Indian Selectors After Being Dropped

https://www.republicworld.com/sports-news/cricket-news/suresh-raina-echoes-yuvraj-singh-criticizing-indian-selectors-dropped.html

I Was Made Old at 30; Selectors Didn’t Support Me: Irfan Pathan

https://sportzwiki.com/cricket/irfan-pathan-made-old-at-30-by-selectors

Felt disappointed after I wasn't picked for 2007-08 Australia tour- Parthiv patel 

Not long ago

Harbhajan ने कहा मेरे अलावा Yuvi, VVS, Sehwag, Gambhir सभी के साथ गलत हुआ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OBcusZHhuA

1. RP singh
  2. Mishra
  3. Raina
  4. Irfan
  5. Rayudu
  6. Sreesanth 
  7. Parthiv- still sounded ok
  8. Bhajji
  9. Yuvraj 
  10. Gambhir
  11. Ganguly

Its become a Crybaby XI now 

list is becoming long , didnt someone tell them about their form, fitness, fielding . 

Never Saw kumble cry when he had to sit on bench for Bhajji for years 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:
  1. RP singh
  2. Mishra
  3. Raina
  4. Irfan
  5. Rayudu
  6. Sreesanth 
  7. Parthiv- still sounded ok
  8. Bhajji
  9. Yuvraj 
  10. Gambhir
  11. Ganguly

Its become a Crybaby XI now 

list is becoming long , didnt someone tell them about their form, fitness, fielding . 

Never Saw kumble cry when he had to sit on bench for Bhajji for years 

Gambhir should be the captain of this team :cantstop: Never seen someone that Salty!

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Seen many sehwag interview post retirement n he always maintained i lost my place coz i didnt make runs. 

Even dravid never cried once in open that why he was dropped when dhoni became captain 

Great respect 

Shows they are self assured and dont have a fragile ego lile the cry babies.

I think for some of them, the feeling was that the selectors were not honest. They should be able to tell a guy why he is being dropped and what they would need to do to be considered again. Or if appropriate tell him that his time with India is done because the team is going with someone younger. Communication needs to be direct, yet respectful. Rayudu has a legitimate complaint. He should have been in that World Cup squad. They put their faith in him , then panicked and didn’t even tell the guy why they changed direction at the last minute. And Yuvraj  should have been told thank you very much, but your days in the Indian team are done. They shouldn’t have told him to work his ass off to pass the yo yo test and he would have a chance. Just saying, our selectors need to do a much better job with talking to a player who spent a life time in the sport and made it to the highest level. 

Bhajji should consider him lucky, inspite of chucking he was allowed to play so many years. Yuvraj has been dragged for 2-3 years due to his friendship with Kohli. Rest all doesn't matter even if they cry. Regarding Gambhir more than crying he bashes these selectors, Dhoni,Kohli for their hypocrisy. He is what a player should be after retirement.

Superstar effect got to their heads, they assume they are larger than life just because some fans think so. What seems to make it worse is the fact that the legends like Kapil, Sachin & Dhoni are allowed a lot more leeway towards the end of their careers which the others feel entitled for as well. 

Of course, players like RP wouldn't complain about how they got a recall for no reason in 2011 England. Or how Raina & Yuvi got to play tests despite not being good enough for the format. Or as already pointed out, Bhajji & his action. The gifts were all great, but we'd like a govt job type security and pension as part of the XI please. 

Edited by Clarke

Here we have to always remember dhonis contribution

Without him selectors would not have had the balls to drop any of them and then never pick them again. Under kohli we see average players never dropped and making comebacks all the time. Dhoni had the guts to even target big names 

10 hours ago, New guy said:

Here we have to always remember dhonis contribution

Without him selectors would not have had the balls to drop any of them and then never pick them again. Under kohli we see average players never dropped and making comebacks all the time. Dhoni had the guts to even target big names 

Very unusual post from you:p: What did you have for lunch today ?

Dhoni did all the dirty job of removing oldies. Virat was handed over a good team. Sadly he couldn't capitalize it. 

Lockdown fixed you little bit i see:hatsoff:

BCCI treated me unprofessionally; Harbhajan, Sehwag, Zaheer badly mismanaged: Yuvraj Singh

Yuvraj, who retired from international cricket last year after playing for 19 years, did not get a farewell game and neither did Zaheer or Sehwag. Yuvraj also feels that the way BCCI handled him towards the end of his career was ‘unprofessional’, although it wasn’t surprising for him.

LINK

This has gone on for too long, BCCI should put its foot down. Some of our former players whine too much for no reason, look at their sense of entitlement!!!!!

What did they not do for Yuvi when he was well past it? Guy cost us the 2014 WT20 final but they kept on giving him chances in white ball formats till 2017 CT. IPL teams continued to pay astronomical amounts mostly for nostalgia reasons. He is following the trajectory of his dad. 

16 minutes ago, Gollum said:

BCCI treated me unprofessionally; Harbhajan, Sehwag, Zaheer badly mismanaged: Yuvraj Singh

Yuvraj, who retired from international cricket last year after playing for 19 years, did not get a farewell game and neither did Zaheer or Sehwag. Yuvraj also feels that the way BCCI handled him towards the end of his career was ‘unprofessional’, although it wasn’t surprising for him.

LINK

This has gone on for too long, BCCI should put its foot down. Some of our former players whine too much for no reason, look at their sense of entitlement!!!!!

What did they not do for Yuvi when he was well past it? Guy cost us the 2014 WT20 final but they kept on giving him chances in white ball formats till 2017 CT. IPL teams continued to pay astronomical amounts mostly for nostalgia reasons. He is following the trajectory of his dad. 

1st it was dhoni

then Kohli (whom they cant name as of now)

When all showed them their place its BCCI

what about their IPL franchises - yuvi was thrown around franchises like a ball 

n whats this fairwell game crap....one game to make a spectacle , boosting personal ego gains nothing in long run. One game on them comes at a cost of one game for a youngster. 

Thats the reason kumble n dravid are class apart, none was bitter neither someone like dravid cried for a farewell game also saw a long picture by asking ganguly n tendulkar not to go in t20 Wc. 

Hope next batch of dhawan, rohit, kohli, pujara, rahane, ashwin, jadeja, shami, ishant doesnt turn out like that

Well fans share equal blame 

when they play they keep asking when are you retiring , when they retire they ll play the politics theory 

when they perform badly they want youngster, when youngster fail 1-2 games they want oldies who perform once

when they fail they ll say oh the guy has gone old, when they are on bench they ll say had yuvi been there we wud have won WC

These fans n media ppl shud give them their stats when they cry like that but thats difficult to do so lets play victim victim

43 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Well fans share equal blame 

when they play they keep asking when are you retiring , when they retire they ll play the politics theory 

when they perform badly they want youngster, when youngster fail 1-2 games they want oldies who perform once

when they fail they ll say oh the guy has gone old, when they are on bench they ll say had yuvi been there we wud have won WC

These fans n media ppl shud give them their stats when they cry like that but thats difficult to do so lets play victim victim

Fans have no role in selection, it's no democracy or popularity contest after all. Whatever the problems with the millions of bhakts and haters of players, it shouldn't affect the Indian squad in terms of personnel. 

7 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Fans have no role in selection, it's no democracy or popularity contest after all. Whatever the problems with the millions of bhakts and haters of players, it shouldn't affect the Indian squad in terms of personnel. 

fans have a role in their dellusions 

at times to much public pressure has resulted in selected, remember when ganguly was dropped thats why selectors are afraid to use the word DROPPED

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

fans have a role in their dellusions 

at times to much public pressure has resulted in selected, remember when ganguly was dropped thats why selectors are afraid to use the word DROPPED

It shouldn't, shame if it does.