Carryminati Roast Video of Aamir Siddique ( professional TikToker) - video deleted by YouTube

LordPrabhzy

Has anyone seen the actual video of the roast by Carryminati. I have only seen it being reuploaded on people’s channels as YouTube keeps taking it down.

I don’t follow much on the latest indian social media influencers news but this made me laugh so much. I didn’t realise there was that much competition between YouTubers and TikTokers. Vaise bhi tik tok users are like vele mujra dancers and they think they are some Gods gift to the world. Thank god I never installed the app on my phone and I feel China has slyly used this app to destroy one generation of Indian youngsters by taking their focus away from studies and personal development.

58 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Has anyone seen the actual video of the roast by Carryminati. I have only seen it being reuploaded on people’s channels as YouTube keeps taking it down.

I don’t follow much on the latest indian social media influencers news but this made me laugh so much. I didn’t realise there was that much competition between YouTubers and TikTokers. Vaise bhi tik tok users are like vele mujra dancers and they think they are some Gods gift to the world. Thank god I never installed the app on my phone and I feel China has slyly used this app to destroy one generation of Indian youngsters by taking their focus away from studies and personal development.

If it wasnt for tik tok, it would have been some other app. People are just going to prioritize what they want, why blame China or any other country ?

1 hour ago, kubrickian said:

If it wasnt for tik tok, it would have been some other app. People are just going to prioritize what they want, why blame China or any other country ?

Lol yeah, it wasn't exactly a "I would have been a renowned cardiologist and saved people's lives but then this app forced me away from that career".