Signature

Parth

Whoa!!! Can you access PMs!?? If so,please disclose such things. Appropriate disclosure required. Mods - pls. respond.
Yes. We read all PMs. It's so much fun to see people b.itching about each other and then pretending to like each other in public. And oh, I know what you did last summer! I'm kidding. No one can access PMs.

Jeez' date=' why are you so damn NOSEY ?[/quote'] No. I am hoping that if others are nosey then they cannot access private info. Thats why I'm asking if PMs are encrypted in the database? Hopefully, privacy is given a lot of importance in the systems being used. Encryption, security etc can help.

No. I am hoping that if others are nosey then they cannot access private info. Thats why I'm asking if PMs are encrypted in the database? Hopefully, privacy is given a lot of importance in the systems being used. Encryption, security etc can help.
Absolutely. We have top-secret level-5 classified information thats being exchanged through PMs everyday among members. Stuff like access codes of Swiss bank vaults, nuclear silo locations of the communists and heck, even transcripts of the dirty conversations that took place between Barrack Obama and his intern-aide. I hope all the databases are absolutely crack and fool-proof and use some sort of encryption algorithms that even the Mossad will take a couple of weeks to figure out.