Sehwag OWNS Bradman...in the runs in his century.

amits

Sehwag OWNS Bradman...in the runs in his century.  

1. 1.

Pa ji tussi vi ?
Yeah...I did...what's the problem? It's true isn't it? By the way...I would have voted for Yuvi had he been an option...YUVI is the BESTEST!!! Better than Bradman, Sehwag and Tendulkar all batting at the same time. Come on fellas...this poll is a joke...lets have some fun and play it up.

plz help. need to make a Bradman within 9 days can anyone out here help me. i have a bet with someone to make a Bradman within 9 days. does anyone out here know any Bradman in & around delhi & can any one tell any technique of making a Bradman??? PS: for now, i choose sehwag as my bradman.

Arun Lal is better than both. He's a world class batsman' date=' bowler, fielder, and also commentator. He even looks like Chuck Norris sometimes. Who wouldn't pick him?[/quote'] If you are talking about Arun Lal, the Indian cricketer, I think its possible as he outscored (Arun Lal scored 26), Bradman (who scored a duck) in his last innings. But if you are talking Arun Lal, the budding Pakistani cricketer, I disagree. The latter merely has the potential to be a Bradman, the former has been there & done it!