Sehwag OWNS Bradman...in the runs in his century.

amits

Sehwag OWNS Bradman...in the runs in his century.  

1. 1.

Hey, seriously, I think best of the current day cricketers like Sachin,Sehwag,Ponting,Hayden,Kallis,Lara and Dravid are better than him. Cricket has always been an improving game from its beginning and will be so in future. Several factors such as professionalism,fitness levels and variety of bowling attack improved by many folds in all these years !! Yes, it takes some time to forget these overly hyped old greats (with all due respect) over several better modern batsman.

Guest dada_rocks

Sehwag doesn't get the billing he deserves due to his simplistic approach.. Heck he even himself doesn't know how great he is.. As far as I am concerned a comparison between stalwarts of professional era and an amatuer of distant past doesn't even start

sehwag is the real god of cricket. i fully agree with satishg and sehwag winning this poll 27-19 shows how great sehwag is. bradman was just racist & overrated. sehwag, in that period would have avged 150. bradman had to face total cr@p bowling & the fielding standards were poor as well. also, bradman would have got a lot of help from the umpires to help him fatten his avg. bradman in todays period, would struggle to avg even 30 if there is no biased umpiring

sehwag is the real god of cricket. i fully agree with satishg and sehwag winning this poll 27-19 shows how great sehwag is. bradman was just racist & overrated. sehwag, in that period would have avged 150. bradman had to face total cr@p bowling & the fielding standards were poor as well. also, bradman would have got a lot of help from the umpires to help him fatten his avg. bradman in todays period, would struggle to avg even 30 if there is no biased umpiring
:hysterical::hysterical: Plus Shewag is from delhi , right @mit$ ?
this entire post shd go down as one of the legendary posts ever..amits u r a legend mate :hysterical: :hysterical:
Sehwag is a rare talent who deserves all the praise for his style of batting...but you amit,very funny. If thats the case then why another bunch of great batsmen like Jack Hobbs ,Wally Hammond,Len Hutton, Bill Ponsford couldn't even manage an average above 60?...to have a gap of more than 40 run per innings tells you something abt Don.

just have bradman face bowlers of today like muralitharan, warne, steyn, akhtar, etc added with south africa-esque fielding & watch bradman struggle sehwag, on the other hand, will smash bowlers like muralitharan & steyn for huge 6s

it has got nothing to do with sehwag being from delhi. also these ppl r traitors - -Sru-, danramrah, desi_downunder, Domaink, f.b.m, Gambit, holysmoke, kablooee87, mhr123, njkiller07, omf52, Online, PaiN_KiLLeR, pjilka, punjabi_khota, siddhu, varun, wang, yoda, Yuvraj4Captaincy, zubinpepsi

sehwag is better than bradman in this universe itself in the future if a time machine is created and bradman in his prime was pitted against current bowlers, then bradman would struggle to avg over 40 not only sehwag, even tendulkar, lara and most of current batsmen r better than bradman