Sehwag OWNS Bradman...in the runs in his century.

amits

Sehwag OWNS Bradman...in the runs in his century.  

1. 1.

sehwag is the real god of cricket. i fully agree with satishg and sehwag winning this poll 27-19 shows how great sehwag is. bradman was just racist & overrated. sehwag, in that period would have avged 150. bradman had to face total cr@p bowling & the fielding standards were poor as well. also, bradman would have got a lot of help from the umpires to help him fatten his avg. bradman in todays period, would struggle to avg even 30 if there is no biased umpiring
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: OMG, what a wonderful way to start qa Friday!

BossBhai has done it..he has proved Amits statement..this poll is insane i just cant believe that there are 22 votes for Bradman..ppl wake up and smell the coffee..its Sehwag here that we are talking about..there is no comparison really..all those ppl who had voted forr Bradman have no knowledge about cricket..Amits has rightly said that u guys are impure fans :D

Was bradman racist? Do we have proof of that? Can someone throw some light?
bradman had never played cricket in india. he never wanted to tour india. when his plane was in india for sometime, the racist bradman was very unhappy about it bradman knew if he had toured india, his avg would dip into the 60s sehwag, on the other hand, has not just toured aus, but also smashed 2 150+ innings in aus, 195 on a seaming MCG track way back in 2003 & 151 on a crumbling 5th day pitch at adelaide in 2008 when everyone else was failing
Guest dada_rocks
                                            Waggy	DGB

Fastest Triple				Yes	No
Second Fastest Triple			Yes	No
Fastest 250				Yes	No
Overall Strike Rate			Yes	No
Run-a-ball Hundred			         Yes	No
Did not use Helmets 			No	Yes
Fielding Skills of Opposition		Yes	No
Faced bowlers with Sub 25 Bowling avg	Yes	No
Overall Batting Avg			No	Yes
Played in Subcontinent			Yes	No
[B]Technology disadvantage                       [I]Yes      No[/I][/B]
Total					8	2

That was some simple uncluttering database for pretzel-minded people.... PS: I conside technology as disadvantge for batsman because both bowler/batsman can study each others flaws but bowlers can keep trying till they get their plan executed ,just once wheras batsman needs to be on his toes all the time. Moreover batsman plays against whole team all the bowlers so he is bound to face some bowler who can bowl to batsman's achille's heel. Batsman doesn't have this luxury for instance sehwag can't avail Rahul dravid's stout defence he is one man againt whole team. Looking all this in my view technology does play spoil sport for batsmen in comparison to bowlers.
Guest dada_rocks

I will make little more lucid the technology disadvatange point.. You are judging individual performance in a team game ..So a batsman with his resoucres is pitted against whole team. Obviously 11 players equipped with advanatge of technology will be better than one player equipped with technological informations..

sehwag > gambhir> dhiwan> random player for dilli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bradman
i never said that. i said even tendulkar, lara, dravid & kallis r better than bradman and its tests we r talking of. gambhir & dhawan cant be rated higher than tendulkar & dravid in tests

not just sehwag, any batsman who avges >40 in tests without the help of umpires is better than bradman. bradman in todays cricket would struggle to avg over 40 provided he doesnt get any biased umpiring

sehwag is one of its kind player...that we are lucky to have in indian team..he is once in a generation kind of player... there are many dashers in international cricket...but his frealessness...uncluttered , simplistic approach towards the game...can not be found in any other player... and he is not one surface player.... he is a kind of player..who has scored centuries on the green meadows wonderbra...bouncy pitches of perth...flat pitches of multan...swinging surface of SA and Eng... he is a complete player in a sense...we are truly blessed to have such kind of player in team india lineup..