Netherlands should to win the Cricket World Cup!

I know all you skeptics are thinking that I am high on some fine, legal dope from Netherlands to even put cricket and Netherlands in the same sentence, but apart from being utter trash on a cricket field, they have a lot of things going for them. Irrespective of what their skills are on field, they deserve to win the WC thus making the Netherlandians,the Hollish???ok fine, the Dutch a part of our rather weak cricket fraternity. 1. Legal, Legal, Legal ? Dope, Prostitution, same-sex marriage, abortion, euthanasia (What ever that means).Although I am not gonna use most of those privileges, thanks to my ?uptighty Indianess?, they are the most liberal country on the planet. Just imagine if cricket becomes popular enough there for them to host a WC?.I can finally smoke pot, @m!t$ can finally get laid, Inzibhai can finally get married??..legally. 2. Its in Europe?..so Beer is still in-style and we may never have to worry about those pink colored fancy drinks. 3. Those wooden shoes make great projectiles to hit Inzamam. And later when he charges at you with a bat, you can still outrun him with those shoes. 4. The color Orange. Their Football jersey single-handedly prevented Orange from goin the pink route and still remain a ?Guy? color. I love my orange stripes on my white running shoes. 5. If you are lucky, you might get to smoke pot with Harold and Kumar. 6. Anglo-Saxon girls with weird accents. 7. Blonde is the official color there. We might find someone stupid enough to marry our broke ass. 8. Famke Janssen 9. Heineken ? The second greatest beer in the world.

Re: Netherlands should to win the Cricket World Cup!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Actually, I thought the thread was about them doing well coz they can legally get their dope and have em b4 each match
me too... sheesh... thalekyu yentha vattu ayo? athu ayirinnu athiyam title kandappol nyan vijayirichu... lol... apparently not... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1. Legal, Legal, Legal ? Dope, Prostitution 8. Famke Janssen
I m outa here... next stop: Rotterdam! actually jokes aside there are many misconceptions about the dutch. i spent some time there and i know that they are not all coked up, homosexuals who run about wearing wooden shoes and live in windmills... legal procurement of drugs requires an identification, and can only be enjoyed inside certain licensed tea shops (you can get anything there from Afghani to Baltic variety). And though same sex marriage is legalized there, the overwhelming majority is heterosexual (and god bless them for that); and prostitution is very sparse as the economy provides adequate employment. As for euthanasia i.e. assisted suicide, you require approval of two doctors, a proper oversight, and must seek a certain number of hours of therapy first which attempts to discourage you from the same. however, in acute cases of Alzheimer's Disease and Parkinson, patients are put on the fast track. And yeah, they are real wicked engineers!

inda thalekyu vattu alla.....ninde yosanai tappu Phew that was hard!
hei nyingel malayalee anno adho tamizha? tht was hard? athu romba easy daaa...neenge konjum thaane type pandre... naan than romba lengthil type pandrethu... yengeluke ippedi type pandrethu thaan romba pudikum.... mansalayo?

the overwhelming majority is heterosexual (and god bless them for that);
I think homosexuality has always been a part and parcel of humanity but it never has and never will challenge heterosexuality as the dominant sexual preference.

I think homosexuality has always been a part and parcel of humanity but it never has and never will challenge heterosexuality as the dominant sexual preference.
true... which is all the more reason for giving them equal rights and recognition... they aren't a threat then why must they be victimized for their sexual proclivities?

true... which is all the more reason for giving them equal rights and recognition... they aren't a threat then why must they be victimized for their sexual proclivities?
for the same reason tht ppl keep away frm those who has aids... either passed on thru birth or otherwise...

for the same reason tht ppl keep away frm those who has aids... either passed on thru birth or otherwise...
actually the single largest cause of the AIDS epidemic is lack of awareness, misconceptions, and above all lack of proper contraception and periodic testing. its quite a vicious circle this. lack of awareness leads to epidemic which leads to isolation, misconception and again lack of awareness...

Yup. I agree. The only gays i hate are the sort that tries to convert you. They really piss me off.

actually the single largest cause of the AIDS epidemic is lack of awareness, misconceptions, and above all lack of proper contraception and periodic testing. its quite a vicious circle this. lack of awareness leads to epidemic which leads to isolation, misconception and again lack of awareness...
exactly what i meant... and tht is also wht caused the thread to be wrote... just appreciate the humor in it guys... i aint in a mood to argue just yet...