Your 10 Favorite cricketers(currently)

Rohan495

Re: Your 10 Favorite cricketers(currently) Tendu (Kya admi hai) Gangu ( Attitude and cheeky smile) Dravid (The fort) Dhobi (Axe murderer) Yuvraj (For his arrogance) Kaif (It's hard not to like the guy) Raina (Not the real one but the imaginary one I want him to be) :lmao: Bhaji (How can one not like him?) Zak (Good guy) Kumble (desh bakth) I like the whole Indian team yaar. Past, present and future :wtg:

Re: Your 10 Favorite cricketers(currently)

Tendu (Kya admi hai) Gangu ( Attitude and cheeky smile) Dravid (The fort) Dhobi (Axe murderer) Yuvraj (For his arrogance) Kaif (It's hard not to like the guy) Raina (Not the real one but the imaginary one I want him to be) :lmao: Bhaji (How can one not like him?) Zak (Good guy) Kumble (desh bakth) I like the whole Indian team yaar. Past, present and future :wtg:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Gai wale ka jawab nahi :lmao:

My Top 10 Overseas cricketers 1. Mark Ramprakash - ENG (went to my school) 2. Monty Panesar - ENG 3. Ramnaresh Sarwan - WIN 4. Shivnarine Chanderpaul - WIN 5. Danish Kaneria - PAK (for not being brainwashed like YoYo) 6. Jiten Patel - NZ 7. Ravindu Shah - KEN (knew him at University) 8. Vikram Solanki - ENG 9. Ravi Bopara - ENG 10. Denesh Ramdin - WIN