Anyone missing Kaif?

Gaurav

Re: Anyone missing Kaif? His athleticism and his big heart will be sorely missed, however, i am expecting this world cup to be a walk in the park for us, or a complete disaster... unlike world cup 2003, i don't expect any "soul searching, regrouping, rejuvenation, or resurgence...". either we will be marauders or possibly humbled at the super eights and fail to qualify for the semi finals...

Re: Anyone missing Kaif?

yea but if that was the case' date=' and selection depended on that how about VVS's matchwinning knock that sealed the series for india in Pakistan, thats forgotten isnt it.[/quote'] that was 2 years ago he has a bad knee..not for ODI's anymore.. we already suck in the field..dont need another 1

Re: Anyone missing Kaif? I think we made a big mistake by not taking him. Last time around when wickets were falling all around he was the only one who scored some runs. Uttapa, kartick are untested sehwag is out of form yuvraj recovering, Smashing bhandara at home isnt exactly return of form, pathan is just a passenger. I just hope we dont miss him but i would have picked kaif.

Re: Anyone missing Kaif?

I think we made a big mistake by not taking him. Last time around when wickets were falling all around he was the only one who scored some runs. Uttapa, kartick are untested sehwag is out of form yuvraj recovering, Smashing bhandara at home isnt exactly return of form, pathan is just a passenger. I just hope we dont miss him but i would have picked kaif.
In whose place?