IPL SuperSelector now available - Prize: PUNDITS FROM PAKISTAN

King

Guest Hiten.
dont u know ' date=' he fixed the 3rd test .. to cover up he also tried to get Azhar killed .:giggle:[/quote'] Wow, being rich certainly has a negative side to it doesn't it ? People make conspiracy theories about every move you make :cantstop:

It costs a fixed 50 points per substitution.
Ravi/Varun, I don't know whether this has been discussed before but this is not right. It should be different for different competitions. For Ranji trophy or Test matches, we could change players with some amount of confidence because the players have more time and chances, and one could be reasonably confident of getting back the points. Here is becomes too much of a gamble because it is just two or three cricketers who are likely to return you your fifty points every match. If a player is injured or dropped, you can't even confidently substitute him. Ideally it should be like 75-50 points for 4-5 day matches, 30-50 for ODIs and 25/20 for 20/20. Because of the format, a possibility is that you could change the team everyday. If Mumbai and Kolkata is playing today, I could pick more players from those teams, and swap them for Chennai and Mohali tomorrow. With -25 or -20 for substitution, it is a gamble worth taking because you may win some or lose some. With -50 for sub, you are never going to gain any points.

Ravi/Varun, I don't know whether this has been discussed before but this is not right. It should be different for different competitions. For Ranji trophy or Test matches, we could change players with some amount of confidence because the players have more time and chances, and one could be reasonably confident of getting back the points. Here is becomes too much of a gamble because it is just two or three cricketers who are likely to return you your fifty points every match. If a player is injured or dropped, you can't even confidently substitute him. Ideally it should be like 75-50 points for 4-5 day matches, 30-50 for ODIs and 25/20 for 20/20. Because of the format, a possibility is that you could change the team everyday. If Mumbai and Kolkata is playing today, I could pick more players from those teams, and swap them for Chennai and Mohali tomorrow. With -25 or -20 for substitution, it is a gamble worth taking because you may win some or lose some. With -50 for sub, you are never going to gain any points.
Hmm I agree, lemme see if I can do something