Things I'm looking forward to watching in IPL...

Gambit

Shane Warne bowling again. No better sight in cricket than a world class leggie ripping it and bamboozling batsmen with googlies, leggies and flippers. Can't wait to see him in action again! Glenn McGrath bowling to Ponting, Tendulkar, Gilchrist and Hayden. It's going to be an awesome matchup and will be particularly interesting to see how Punter, Gilly and Hayden play him. Kumble bowling to SRT,Gangs, Sehwag and Laxman. My money is on Kumble getting a severe beating. Dhoni keeping to Murali. That ought to test his keeping to the limit. Yusuf Pathan. Period.

I dont think McGrath, Warney et al would be geed up. Where is the intensity to bring the best out of them ? The oldies are so used to playing conventional forms of cricket, i reckon, its hard for them to take this T20 tourney so seriously. However, the youngsters would be exciting to watch!

Warne or McGrath bowling in a compact four over spell in a game is equivalent to a great Mozart composition or a Pandit Bhimsen Joshi performance being played on fast-forward. Might be fun to watch, but you'll see a fraction of their brilliance and genius, when neither of them is given the time or opportunity to really outwit batsmen, strangle them and set them up and instead will be turned into far more predictable bowlers in an over-truncated form of the game. I'm much more keen on this upcoming Kanpur test. And then the England home games against NZ and SAF. Go the Black Craps.

You mean the Asian Asses? Overhyped Pakistani Gen-next cricketers that are the next 'Great Phaast Boiling Hope' are only good for a bit of comedy value at first when they flop, then they're boring, unless you have a good batsman making it all fun by grinding them to pieces and smashing them around a park. And I'd rather follow Buchi Babu cricket or listen to a county match broadcast on BBC in lieu of watching the Bangladeshis play these days with their formulaic losing patterns.

I would like to see the Aussies whipped sore. :D I dont care which team is what, I am going to support the team that plays against another team that has Aussies in it. If both the teams has Australians, I will use my personal hate-meter to decide which Aussie I hate more and support the other team.

Arent they both playing for Delhi? I'd like to see Jacob Oram play his 60 (30) innings that he plays so often for NZ.
o yaa they both are playing for Delhi.. sucks that Sharma, the Delhihite would play for Kolkata otherwise would have been fun to see Sharma and Mcgrath share the new ball..

o yaa they both are playing for Delhi.. sucks that Sharma, the Delhihite would play for Kolkata otherwise would have been fun to see Sharma and Mcgrath share the new ball..
but u guys have the phaaastest bowler in the world muhammad asif :cantstop: