Things I'm looking forward to watching in IPL...

Gambit

I would like to see the Aussies whipped sore. :D I dont care which team is what, I am going to support the team that plays against another team that has Aussies in it. If both the teams has Australians, I will use my personal hate-meter to decide which Aussie I hate more and support the other team.
Support Mumbai. No Aussie.. well.. luke ronchi.. but i dont think he will make it to the team.. our 4 int players will be sanath, fernando, pollock, and malinga/bosman(big hitter)/prince And we have God. :D

Support Mumbai. No Aussie.. well.. luke ronchi.. but i dont think he will make it to the team.. our 4 int players will be sanath, fernando, pollock, and malinga/bosman(big hitter)/prince And we have God. :D
wow u kidding me.. Mumbai is lucky to get a player like Luke Ronchi.. he is a class act.. future Australia wicket keeper

I'm looking forward to no duel in particular but here's hoping most games are close finishes. It would be great to see the likes of Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Kallis and the rest bat in a Twenty20. Looking forward to McCullum, Oram, Ponting, Hussey, Gilly and the rest. I'll miss Lara, Bondy, Inzi and KP. They would have been great additions for this tourney.

I would like to see the Aussies whipped sore. :D I dont care which team is what, I am going to support the team that plays against another team that has Aussies in it. If both the teams has Australians, I will use my personal hate-meter to decide which Aussie I hate more and support the other team.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: well said ... I will do the same ... and I like ur idea of a "personal hate-meter " .. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Just saw that the Kolkata-Mumbai match is taking place at Eden. Cannot wait to see Ganguly bowl to SRT or vice versa. Bong crowd will be in major dharam sankat as to who to cheer for as SRT is almost as loved as Dada there.

Just saw that the Kolkata-Mumbai match is taking place at Eden. Cannot wait to see Ganguly bowl to SRT or vice versa. Bong crowd will be in major dharam sankat as to who to cheer for as SRT is almost as loved as Dada there.
next mumbai game is against royal challengers.. not knight riders anyway, all teams play each other at home and away, so every stadium will get to see every player. Can you imagine how chepauk crowd will feel?:cantstop:

besides the usual i am kinda scared at the thought of ishant vs sachin. not because i doubt sachin but because sachin has this uncanny habit of making careers of new comers.............eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh