IPL likely starting XIs

amits

with all squads announced, what will the starting xis look like in ipl. indian players r in blue & foriegn players r in red. a team can only field 4 intl players Bangalore Royal Challengers jaffer j arunkumar chanderpaul dravid © kallis virat kohli boucher (w) pravin kumar kumble zaheer steyn Chennai Super Kings a srikkanth hayden parthiv badrinath raina dhoni (c,w) oram albie morkel joginder sharma balaji muralitharan Deccan Chargers gilchrist (w) laxman © rohit sharma arjun yadav venugopal symonds afridi sanjay bangar vaas ojha rp singh Delhi Daredevils sehwag © dhawan gambhir shoaib mailk manoj tiwary mithun manhas dinesh kartik (w) vettori asif mc grath yo mahesh Kings XI Punjab tanmay srivastav james hopes sangakkara (w) yuvraj © jayawardene pankaj dharmani irfan pathan chawla brett lee sreesanth vrv singh Kolkata Kinght Riders aakash chopra ganguly © ponting pujara shukla david hussey mccullum (w) agarkar ishant iqbal abdullah gul Mumbai ******* tendulkar © jayasurya rahane nayar gaurav dhiman uthappa ronchi (w) pollock malinga harbhajan singh nehra Rajasthan Royals smith yusuf pathan taruwar kohli kaif niraj patel akmal (w) mascrenhas ravindra jadeja warne © pankaj singh trivedi

mate' date=' Gambhir has to and will open.[/quote'] even i am a delhi daredevil fan. but gambhir has done better as a no.3 player than an opener. shikhar dhawan is underrated. he has been in smashing form in domestic odis & avges over 50 as an opener. i would go with sehwag & dhawan opening with gambhir at 3

even i am a delhi daredevil fan. but gambhir has done better as a no.3 player than an opener. shikhar dhawan is underrated. he has been in smashing form in domestic odis & avges over 50 as an opener. i would go with sehwag & dhawan opening with gambhir at 3
But u saw Gambhir at the T20 World Cup where he was smashing as an opener.

can some kind soul compile the list of availability of international players.. i think SA players will miss their first 4 matches.. Aussie players will miss half the tournament.. WI players will play against AUS in test series...so they are surely going to miss some part.. the complete info will help in selecting the Super Selector Players.. PS: Best bet is to pick Pakistani and Indian players..with Retired Internationals...like Gilly or Jayasurya..:two_thumbs_up:

sa will miss the 1st 2 weeks due to the final rounds of the standard bank pro20 and they also have a odi series against kenya sometime in may as well nz players will be off after 1st week of may for the eng series aus & wi players will be off for the aus-wi test series only ind, pak, sl & bd players r available for the whole tournament with some pak players missing the 1st match of their team due to the pak-bd series which ends on 20 april. ipl starts on 18 april

Delhi' date=' with McGrath and Asif, and Bangalore, with Zaheer and Steyn, probably have the best new ball bowling attack in the competition.[/quote'] Dont forget Ishant and Gul (if he isnt injured or bowling dollies like he is now). Lee, Sreesanth and VRV dont look like a bad attack either.
Mumbai *******
I know that name is ridiculous but why is it censored? Actually, sorry. It deserves to be.
a srikkanth parthiv badrinath michael hussey raina dhoni (c,w) oram
Why isnt Matthew Larden in the side?

Why isnt Matthew Larden in the side?
i missed matthew hayden in the chennai super kings team while looking the squads. hayden can come in place of hussey and for the censored name, it isnt censored. i didnt feel like writing the name. other teams r also as much indian as mumbai

LAWLZ'o Lawl! What about Ntini in the Chennai team?
i did saw ntini in the chennai team, but couldnt include ntini due to the 4 foreign player restriction. had to include balaji instead. but still i feel that the foreign players will be rotated

Delhi' date=' with McGrath and Asif, and Bangalore, with Zaheer and Steyn, probably have the best new ball bowling attack in the competition.[/quote'] asif is coming back from injury.. don't know how he would go in this series.. that too in 2020 where u gotta be on ur top rite away

Tillekaratne Dilshan will be a shoe-in for the Delhi Daredevils. He is a good batsman lower down the order' date=' a very handy spin option and one of the best fielders in world cricket.[/quote'] the foreign players will be rotated & only 4 foreign players can play for a team. dilshan can come in place of manhas & another indian bowler can be given a chance in place of 1 of vettori/asif also, does anyone knows what the IPL team kits will look like. as of now, i have seen only the delhi, chennai, kolkata & bangalore kits only

Mumbai ******* tendulkar © jayasurya rahane nayar gaurav dhiman uthappa ronchi (w) pollock malinga rajesh pawar nehra
The reason why the Mumbai team name is censored is because Amits really wanted them to be called "Mumbai Impure Indians" because of the phour phoren players in the side.