IPL Website Online

sreej

The IPL website is now online.. ! Looks decent..but it could've been a lot better. It sucks that if you aren't able to watch the match you'll have to follow the live scorecard on this website though. What do you guys think of the site?

Its a shame that the website is so horrible and not at all professional. Perhaps I have higher standards than I should but that website is very much below-par I feel. Hopefully, the media issues are fixed and we won't have to visit that website very much for the scores, et.al

They cant even update the score card....says server is too busy. They have also stopped the live telecast. Their traffic estimation has obviously gone for a toss and they cant handle the bandwidth now. Its some Canadian company that has signed a contract with IPL for 10 years. They cant even handle for two days.

Cricinfo has done the smart thing to cover the tournament as usual despite Modi's deliberate attempt to harm them. If CI had given less priority to IPL, iplt20.com may have snatched a part of their crowd. Without the video, not many people are going to visit after the first two or three days. Even with video, they are going to get hardly any hits from India as we don't need it (and don't have the bandwidth anyway).

Cricinfo has done the smart thing to cover the tournament as usual despite Modi's deliberate attempt to harm them. If CI had given less priority to IPL' date=' iplt20.com may have snatched a part of their crowd. Without the video, not many people are going to visit after the first two or three days. Even with video, they are going to get hardly any hits from India as we don't need it (and don't have the bandwidth anyway).[/quote'] I was getting the video feeds quite consistently on 512 KBPS yesterday....didnt watch it though as I was home and was watching it on tv.