Bowler of the day thread

Cricketics

Actually, he showed today, AGAIN, that he is still a VERY VERY good international class bowler. However, I must say that Ishant is looking close to unplayable in these 20/20s. I remember, even in the previous CB series, in that rain-shortened match against Sri Lanka which they won, Ishant was the only bowler who looked threatening. He brushed off Jayasuriya and made Dilshan look like a school kid. Dilshan was swinging wildly at almost every ball, but all he could connect with was plenty of air.

Actually' date=' he showed today, AGAIN, that he is still a VERY VERY good [i']international class bowler. However, I must say that Ishant is looking close to unplayable in these 20/20s. I remember, even in the previous CB series, in that rain-shortened match against Sri Lanka which they won, Ishant was the only bowler who looked threatening. He brushed off Jayasuriya and made Dilshan look like a school kid. Dilshan was swinging wildly at almost every ball, but all he could connect with was plenty of air.
man Ishant is a legend.. this Kid bowlz his heart out in every game.. today also the way he started.. i mean i can gurantee u, if Ishant is not in Kolkata team, then kolkata bowling line up won't be able to perform anything close to what they did today even though the oppositions batting patheticly. Ishant makes the kolkata bowling line up look strong, which it actually isn't..

ive noticed that ishant seems to get a lot of batsmen bowled out. that i think is a mark of a very good bowler(dont want to call him great now for fear of hyping him up)...as we have seen wasim,waqar,donald,steyn,asif and all the great fast bowlers beat the batsmen, whether for pace or seam or action or whatever

when Gul arrives Kolkata is going to be one hell of a strong bowling line up and if they allow shoaib to play that is. damn ponting might not even be able to get into this team :D gayle and macculum, shoab and gul that is one dangerous opening combination and bowling with Ishant thrown in there looks very very strong.