• Bangalore Royal Challengers
    • Chennai Super Kings
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Kings XI Punjab
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Rajasthan Royals
    • Mumbai Indians

The kits They look fantastic. I'm very impressed with the colour combination and most kits looks terrific. They have given good eye to detail so much so that the arm pads and even the wrist bands are of the kit colours and bare team's logo :omg:. The Delhi dare devils look the best and the worst I suppose is the Punjab Kings. I'm also surprised with the line ups of the sponsors of the kits. In Adidas, RBK, Nokia et al there are some cash rich corporates involved. The kits are so good looking the international cricket kits fade in comparison with the IPL ones. I think BCCI has done really wel on this account to make it look authentic.

Ravi, you are spot on about Delhi Daredevils kit being the best. but we are yet to see which is the worst kit. 2 teams yet to play. Mumbai and Hyderbad. and from the looks of it... i think Hyderabad's kit isn't that good. i saw in a pic.. so not to sure how it's gonna look when they play.. but doesn't look to good to be frank and u might end up changing ur mind and pick that the worst instead of punjab kings. yaa the kit combo has been superv

Ravi, you are spot on about Delhi Daredevils kit being the best. but we are yet to see which is the worst kit. 2 teams yet to play. Mumbai and Hyderbad. and from the looks of it... i think Hyderabad's kit isn't that good. i saw in a pic.. so not to sure how it's gonna look when they play.. but doesn't look to good to be frank and u might end up changing ur mind and pick that the worst instead of punjab kings. yaa the kit combo has been superv
Dare Devils is a bit like Kiwis but for the red stripe. Adidas again have shown they are the best when it comes to making good kits. I was amazed Kolkata players had wrist bands with logos on it :hatsoff:

Dare Devils is a bit like Kiwis but for the red stripe. Adidas again have shown they are the best when it comes to making good kits. I was amazed Kolkata players had wrist bands with logos on it :hatsoff:
did u see mcculum using golden matching gloves while batting. Matching gloves they have with their kit. that was quite awesome. However Ganguly wasn't using similar pair of gloves.. but Mccullum did use, and it was pretty kool

did u see mcculum using golden matching gloves while batting. Matching gloves they have with their kit. that was quite awesome. However Ganguly wasn't using similar pair of gloves.. but Mccullum did use' date=' and it was pretty kool[/quote'] The players from overseas seems to be the ones that are enjoying IPL most at this point in time. I think fair bit of responsibility to lead from the front comes when you are an import I guess. I'm very impressed with the overseas players so far. It's pretty much been dominated by overseas players so far the IPL. Hopefully Tendulkar will change that tonight.