Message is clear

Cricketics

Yes' date=' i should be more realistic. Chances are he won't even face McGrath 'cos Maharoof will have his middle stump pegged back in the very first over.[/quote'] Yes. Maharoof will have his own tiny little middle stump pegged back straight in his own G aand, and Mcrat will see that and decide against getting goatse'd himself. :haha:

delhi daredevils r the IPL champ. we have the best indian players in the game. dont forget that only 4 intl players can play in a match for any team & this rule is going to benefit delhi the most. intl cricketers or not, we r the best team. we even won the ranji trophy this year, so we have the best indian talent & we r winning the IPL

delhi has very thin and fragile batting line up.. once veeru and gambhir out.. i doubt they would be able to chase down big targets.. and jaipur's bowling attack is a joke.. team to worry about is Chennai..

delhi has very thin and fragile batting line up.. once veeru and gambhir out.. i doubt they would be able to chase down big targets.. and jaipur's bowling attack is a joke.. team to worry about is Chennai..
we have dhawan, bhatia, shoaib malik & dilshan as well. not a bad batting line-up at all. dhawan is the best youngster we have in india & is better than these rohit sharmas & uthappas

Yes. Maharoof will have his own tiny little middle stump pegged back straight in his own G aand' date=' and Mcrat will see that and decide against getting goatse'd himself. :haha:[/quote'] I think you misinterpreted the proceedings i listed out. Anyhoo, you will fall in line once the Daredevils stomp the sh it out of your team.

Fack Yeah!!! With Gambhir and Sehwag at the top' date=' no team stands a chance.[/quote'] did you see 150 frm BMC.. now thats called butchering.. there is no clear winner in this league.. except couple of weak teams.. its anybody's trophy..

Good to see you guys whipping up some rivalry. :laugh: Personally, I'm in dharam sankat. Support Delhi coz I've lived most of my self there. Also support Cal coz I've got a soft corner for that place. And Mumbai, well, only one reason why I'm support Mumbai too. Can't decide who I want to win when these three play against each other. :nervous:

All teams will steamroll over Royal Challengers & Jaipur kittens. Delhi will be found out, when Gambhir gets out early. Deccan chargers seem to have the best team on paper. A batting lineup that reads Gibbs, Gilly, Symonds, Styris, Rohit Sharma & Afridi, backed by a very good bowling unit: RP Singh, Afridi, Styris, Vaas, Symonds, Zoysa. A scary T20 team. Even if this team, fulfills half its potential, it will win 90% of the time.

did you see 150 frm BMC.. now thats called butchering.. there is no clear winner in this league.. except couple of weak teams.. its anybody's trophy..
Of course, I was only kidding. U cant actually predict the winners. But u can support ur team.

They may be Delhi Daredevils now, but when they play Madras or Bombay, they will become Delhi Scaredevils. Accept it folks, you all know the finals is going to be between Madras and Bombay. Of course, Bombay will win and Sachin will hit his first T20 10 hundred. :D

They may be Delhi Daredevils now' date=' but when they play Madras or Bombay, they will become Delhi Scaredevils. Accept it folks, you all know the finals is going to be between Madras and Bombay. Of course, Bombay will win and Sachin will hit his first T20 10 hundred. :D[/quote'] Hahahahaha:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: It will be Delhi v xyz Btw, who got MoM in the Delhi match????? Setanta didnt show the presentation. :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

All teams will steamroll over Royal Challengers & Jaipur kittens. Delhi will be found out, when Gambhir gets out early. Deccan chargers seem to have the best team on paper. A batting lineup that reads Gibbs, Gilly, Symonds, Styris, Rohit Sharma & Afridi, backed by a very good bowling unit: RP Singh, Afridi, Styris, Vaas, Symonds, Zoysa. A scary T20 team. Even if this team, fulfills half its potential, it will win 90% of the time.
Bumper, the problem with the deccan chargers is that they have a very strong team on paper, but when you consider that only 4 international players will be able to play any given game, things start to look a little different. Gilly has to play because he is a keeper Symonds has to play as well now you have to select 2 out of vaas, afridi, zoysa, styris, gibbs say you have vaas and afridi, you still have a weak bowling attack... with vaas (who is quite hittable) and rp(again). symonds and afridi arent great spinners either. Afridi might end up being their best bowler..

don't get carried away by reading todayz line up. todayz team didn't have Malik and DIlshan.. another two good all rounders for this format of the game..
Nalayak, double - dholki..waise Pakistani ki barobar marta hain abhi dekh saale ko :viking: