Message is clear

Cricketics

Nalayak' date=' double - dholki..waise Pakistani ki barobar marta hain abhi dekh saale ko :viking:[/quote'] zamana hai fatafat cricket ka bhaiya, jaha marzi se player aa rah hai, sab apna aadmi ho jaata hai... jaise he tournament khatam.. woh wapas just another paki kah layega.. 44 din ki hi toh gal hai..uske baad wohi purane din wapas chalu ho jayenge

its not just gambhir & sehwag in batting. we also have dhawan who is a better player than the rohit sharmas & uthappas we have in the team. we also have manoj tiwary & dinesh kartik as well also, among foreign players, there is malik, dilshan & ab devilliers in the batting department, plus our top 3 in the batting line-up r 100% local players(sehwag, gambhir, dhawan) & not foriegn or players imported from other states like the case with other teams. delhi daredevils have the maximum local flavour in the team

I am a converted Daredevil. We will go all the way. At full strength, an attack of Asif, Mcgrath, Sangwan and Vettori is just brilliant. Delhi's strength is that they have very strong Indian batting, allowing them to play three overseas bowlers. The reserve strength of fast bowlers is superb too, with Yo Mahesh and Geeves. Amit Mishra is a talented bowler too. With TA Sekhar to hone the skills during the tournament and Lillee concentrating on maintaining those skills, Delhi could be one for this tournament and with the grooming of Mahesh and Sangwan - one for the long term too. We also saw the massive improvement in pace and outswing that the MRF Pace Foundation duo brang to Asif a few months ago.

Only one team can stop DD. top_right.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: DUDE...you tried talking down the DEVILS once, don't try it again. Save face while you still can. Delhi will STOMP THE SH IT out of Chennai. I don't mean this as an insult, i'm just giving you a realistic portrayal of what may happen...heed my warning.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: DUDE...you tried talking down the DEVILS once, don't try it again. Save face while you still can. Delhi will STOMP THE SH IT out of Chennai. I don't mean this as an insult, i'm just giving you a realistic portrayal of what may happen...heed my warning.
Hain? Wait and watch my dear fella.