Sign in to follow this  
Predator_05

This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Yep, this is how it's done. Bangalore's TEST TEAM got shat on in their opening game - losing by 140 runs, not even making three figures, yet when they came to Mumbai, they got themselves a comfortable victory...:hysterical: Ab sab mil ke gao..."SAAAAAAAAACHIN, SAAAAAAAAAACHIN"...even he won't save your crappy team :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mumbai Paltan to aaj palat gayi...:haha: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, AGENT NEHRA ashish1.jpg

Nehra had that bad over at a crucial point in the game. IMO, Bangalore isnt that bad a team. Today, they had Chanderpaul and Ross Taylor. After a few days, they'll have Misbah as well. They also have Steyn? They are not that bad On the other hand, Mumbai's bowling/batting looks just a bit weak.

Actually, to me, Mumbai looks a relatively weaker team. They have no genuine wicket-taking fast bowlers with the ball and apart from Uthappa and to an extent Sanath, they dont have too many powet-hitters either.

Actually' date=' to me, Mumbai looks a relatively weaker team. They have no genuine wicket-taking fast bowlers with the ball and apart from Uthappa and to an extent Sanath, they dont have too many powet-hitters either.[/quote'] SAB LINE PE AA RAHE HO.. abhi ek din pahle it was the best and strongest.. salah ek game haar gaye and all hopes are down.. saloh be loyal supporter..

An honorable mention to AGENT VIRAT KOHLI...what a sweet six off Jayasuriya, yaar. Totally KNOCKED THE STUFFING out of Mumbhai and took the game away from them after his Bangalore Test XI were 3 down for 70. Dilliwaale getting the job done, good stuff

SAB LINE PE AA RAHE HO.. abhi ek din pahle it was the best and strongest.. salah ek game haar gaye and all hopes are down.. saloh be loyal supporter..
When did i say t'was best and strongest.... btw, the set max host suck no end..

nice to c mumbai losing. in ipl mumbai losing gives a feel like what pakistan losing used to give before 2003 & australia losing gives nowadays

Actually' date=' to me, Mumbai looks a relatively weaker team. They have no genuine wicket-taking fast bowlers with the ball and apart from Uthappa and [b']to an extent Sanath, they dont have too many powet-hitters either.
Jaya's more consistent and powerful hitter than uthappa. IPL 20-20 matches are going to be quite unpredictable and no team has any clear advantage over eachother. On paper, Jaipur definitely looks to be weakest amongst all teams but you can't write them off either especially if smith joins them and goes berserk..you never know

Ya, come on Rahul Dravid. Rahul makes the right choices most of the time, and this team will be runners up to Delhi. Ya, they will kill the other 6 teams apart from Delhi. Come on Rahul, dikha de sabko.

In a way, its good that both Bombay and Deccan chargers lost today. It keeps the tournament wide-open and competitive. Things will get a bit better when Sachin comes in for Thornley or for Pinal Shah/Balachandra Akhil, but their bowling is still too weak, IMO.

Team has all no name farks..where the hell did this nehra come from! Werent there some lankans, better luck next time But glad for Dravid, his team huffed ad puffed to a win..Mallya was about to pour his whisky and burn him

I'm still pinching and making sure RCs did win last night. It looks like Mumbai is not all that strong without their main man Sachin Tendulkar. Great atmosphere though but the crowd just didn't seem to warm up to the visiting team. It's all good and that is how it should be. Bangalore crowd sounded a bit unreal cheering anything and everything. I would rather see them back RCs more and cheer the opponents less.

Malinga coming in might boost their bowling. But this tourney is still wide open. I'm sure I will have someone to support in the final given I'm supporting KKR' date='MI and DD. :-D[/quote'] Malinga have been ruled out of IPL , his Doctor has advised him to skip the IPL . http://msn.foxsports.com/cricket/story/8049852/Malinga-ruled-out-of-IPL?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=232

hahahahahahahaaahhaa Ab kitna mazaa aah raha, g aandoos ? :haha: Mumbai should just WITHDRAW from the IPL, apni izzat to bachalo...there is still time.
Its just a game....winning and losing is a part of it.

Haha..Talk of jale par namak and all that jazz. Seriously though Hayden has got to be the most consistent batsman of today. The effer seems to score in any format, and at just the right pace. A complete batsman if ever there was one.

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

We will comeback hard. Print my post and Hang it on your wall. Haters :finger:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.