This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Yep, this is how it's done. Bangalore's TEST TEAM got shat on in their opening game - losing by 140 runs, not even making three figures, yet when they came to Mumbai, they got themselves a comfortable victory...:hysterical: Ab sab mil ke gao..."SAAAAAAAAACHIN, SAAAAAAAAAACHIN"...even he won't save your crappy team :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mumbai Paltan to aaj palat gayi...:haha: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, AGENT NEHRA ashish1.jpg

Nehra had that bad over at a crucial point in the game. IMO, Bangalore isnt that bad a team. Today, they had Chanderpaul and Ross Taylor. After a few days, they'll have Misbah as well. They also have Steyn? They are not that bad On the other hand, Mumbai's bowling/batting looks just a bit weak.

Actually, to me, Mumbai looks a relatively weaker team. They have no genuine wicket-taking fast bowlers with the ball and apart from Uthappa and to an extent Sanath, they dont have too many powet-hitters either.

Actually' date=' to me, Mumbai looks a relatively weaker team. They have no genuine wicket-taking fast bowlers with the ball and apart from Uthappa and to an extent Sanath, they dont have too many powet-hitters either.[/quote'] SAB LINE PE AA RAHE HO.. abhi ek din pahle it was the best and strongest.. salah ek game haar gaye and all hopes are down.. saloh be loyal supporter..

SAB LINE PE AA RAHE HO.. abhi ek din pahle it was the best and strongest.. salah ek game haar gaye and all hopes are down.. saloh be loyal supporter..
When did i say t'was best and strongest.... btw, the set max host suck no end..

Actually' date=' to me, Mumbai looks a relatively weaker team. They have no genuine wicket-taking fast bowlers with the ball and apart from Uthappa and [b']to an extent Sanath, they dont have too many powet-hitters either.
Jaya's more consistent and powerful hitter than uthappa. IPL 20-20 matches are going to be quite unpredictable and no team has any clear advantage over eachother. On paper, Jaipur definitely looks to be weakest amongst all teams but you can't write them off either especially if smith joins them and goes berserk..you never know