This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

Guest Hiten.

Saale khote....Mumbai Indians Sing Chane ko second round and semi-finals mein khaa jayenge (that is if you guys make it ) :giggle:

This time a chocker job by MI. There are far too many chockers in this edition of IPL. CSK is at the top of the chocker list followed by MI. Not able to chase 120 runs in a Twenty20 with some of the best batsmen in the business playing for the team is not acceptable. They got there almost but chocked when it mattered. If fact MI has not done exceedingly well either. They have lost two, won two and one was washed out. It pains to say Punjab has been better than MI but they sure are.

Guest Hiten.

Its totally unbelievable that they got a flier from Kallis' bat who has literally struggled to buy runs in T20 format. He milked malinga and zaheer. I don't think this match will go down the wire, BRC have won this one.

Guest Hiten.

Nah. I am not trying to jinx BRC but they have to do bad for them to lose this game. I clearly don't see this happening with RD coming back in the middle order line up.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hahaha: @ Edited.....phir se ghus gayi G mein ladyfinger.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: