This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

In a way, its good that both Bombay and Deccan chargers lost today. It keeps the tournament wide-open and competitive. Things will get a bit better when Sachin comes in for Thornley or for Pinal Shah/Balachandra Akhil, but their bowling is still too weak, IMO.

Team has all no name farks..where the hell did this nehra come from! Werent there some lankans, better luck next time But glad for Dravid, his team huffed ad puffed to a win..Mallya was about to pour his whisky and burn him

I'm still pinching and making sure RCs did win last night. It looks like Mumbai is not all that strong without their main man Sachin Tendulkar. Great atmosphere though but the crowd just didn't seem to warm up to the visiting team. It's all good and that is how it should be. Bangalore crowd sounded a bit unreal cheering anything and everything. I would rather see them back RCs more and cheer the opponents less.

Malinga coming in might boost their bowling. But this tourney is still wide open. I'm sure I will have someone to support in the final given I'm supporting KKR' date='MI and DD. :-D[/quote'] Malinga have been ruled out of IPL , his Doctor has advised him to skip the IPL . http://msn.foxsports.com/cricket/story/8049852/Malinga-ruled-out-of-IPL?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=232