This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

Guest HariSampath
I somehow knew this will be the thread at the top... :giggle:
Mumbai has to be at the "top" someway :hysterical: Look forward to this thread every match :haha: whadda buncha losers :finger:

Seriously' date=' stop replacing "Indians" with *******. The Delhi folks didn't play that great today either. You don't see anyone cursing them.[/quote'] delhi didnt play badly. last over defeats cant be called as "thrashings"

I won't be around too often during this week or maybe even the next' date=' so i am counting on you guys to keep BUMPING this thread everytime Mumbai loses or even when AGENT NEHRA does something stupid. Thanks, i'd appreciate it.[/quote'] How abt I just lock it or better delete it

You never cross the line' date=' how abt that..:hatsoff:[/quote'] I haven't. If others do, that's not my fault. Feel free to use your mod/admin powers if that ever happens. Some idiot copied my idea and started a similar thread for Delhi, but you don't see me complaining. Laughter makes the world go round

...we tend to forgive demented people flamy ..but some folks are taking this opportunity to take the vengeance out on Mumbai, dunno if they have some kinda complex with the flamboyant city or any other reason..talk about cricket, don't generalize it If they do, things will be deleted..simple Meanwhile, you can laugh and put all the pictures you want...thats fine