This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

...we tend to forgive demented people flamy ..but some folks are taking this opportunity to take the vengeance out on Mumbai, dunno if they have some kinda complex with the flamboyant city or any other reason..talk about cricket, don't generalize it If they do, things will be deleted..simple Meanwhile, you can laugh and put all the pictures you want...thats fine
In short, regional bigotry needs to stop....As a mod, you can put an end to it....Ban idiots like amits(who keep insisting on mumbai *******)and rohan (who showed racism )

This thread is one big 'LOL'. And worse, the responses are getting sillier. First it was the guys who somehow thought it was fun to mock Mumbai just coz a team that claimed represent 'em lost a few cricket matches. Second, it was the guys who offended by those 'insults' and started retaliating. :haha:

In short' date=' regional bigotry needs to stop....As a mod, you can put an end to it....Ban idiots like amits(who keep insisting on mumbai *******)and rohan (who showed racism )[/quote'] rohan showed racism abt what? I know he is a passionate fan but not sure what post u talking abt I mean, IPL is meant for regional competition - whats the point if we don't tease each other; but its just a question of crossing the line I mean with the mumbai team, with everything going wrongl it's a sitting bait..which is OK, we ruined it for ourselves but some comments go deeper which have nothing to do with cricket but personal vengenace is a bit too mch Abt amits - u seriously have any words to describe this kid..I haven't played the dilli wala card on him yet :haha:

yo am just hating on mumbai cus idiots like blue brigade support em :P When mumbai does good.. he and some other MI supporters never shut up...so its time for payback :D @topic- INDIANS waala naam mitti mein daal diya.. 0-4 team soon to be 0-5 at the hand of my team kol :cool:

Guest Hiten.

Rajeev if you don't mind, can I ask you which particular post ticked you off ? To me these posts are IPL related and there is no harm in them picking on our team. I think Mumbai's miserable performance is getting better off you. You are not the only one, I am annoyed as fawk with these performances.

Rajeev if you don't mind' date= can I ask you which particular post ticked you off ? To me these posts are IPL related and there is no harm in them picking on our team. I think Mumbai's miserable performance is getting better off you. You are not the only one, I am annoyed as fawk with these performances.
..the ones which are not written, if u know what I mean

Some were making fun of laxman and arguing that he wasnt good enough....Then this happened,

DUDE MAKE ME SOME IDLY AND SAMBAR
and the whole thread became an abusefest with such literary gems as,
nah Dude I Want Some Tamil Sambar Man
Way Better than ur hyderabadi fuc*s............
come to my place to Los Angeles baby city of angels its night time so i dont know you guys might not be visible to me
Partners in crime maybe because you guys camoflouge in the dark

It's all fun and games! I am from Bangalore (BRC), mother tongue Telugu (DC), and born in Madras (CSK - although I support CSK only because of Dhoni) So, it's fun having three teams to support in a tournament. Odds of at least one of them doing great is excellent! :two_thumbs_up: And all the hazing is FUN!! But, of course, when ppl do cross lines, you know who they really are, and not INDIANS :isalute:

Its fun... I am a Bihari....Born in Calcutta...Grew up in Delhi...and Supporting Banglore... There is nothing wrong in taking the micky out of ant team...but we should take care not to hurt the sentiments.. Like on the women of the state...or looks...or prosperity or lack of it ... i am game for a bit of abnter here and there... i think people should develop a sense of humour regarding this....and a PM would do well to defuse any tension...if at all that happens.. chao..then...Enjoy..Machi..

arey yaar half of the north Indians are actually migrants for Pakistan ... I just don't get this whole conversation ... I am half Himachali half Punjabi ... born in Delhi .. lived in Up for 15 years (7 different cities) .. then in delhi for 7 years b4 coming to Aus 8 years ago... so am I a punjabi , himachali , delhi-walla , Up ka or aussie ... I dont know ... when foreigners call us black or brown then we feel offended but its ok if we pick on a particular community cuz they may have a darker skin is just plain stupid. Same thing applies to the food that we eat , I hate it when some morons call Indians "curry munchers" but a comment on "sambar idili" makes me wonder if we are any different .. sadly not