This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

actually as long as its not meant in an derogatory way..it shoud not be a problem.. like when i commented on chennai Lungi being turned into Rumal.. i did not meant to offend any one whose traditional dress is lungi.. people can say the same about Dhoti of Bihar.. it becomes a problem when undertone is actually to insult... there is a difference, when one tries to insult and when some is is just having fun... i think we are mature enough to understand what might hurt some one... there are only 3-4 who are over emotional..and i think we should try to ignore their over zealous comments..

there is a difference, when one tries to insult and when some is is just having fun... i think we are mature enough to understand what might hurt some one... there are only 3-4 who are over emotional..and i think we should try to ignore their over zealous comments..
once started, people start feeding the troll and everything goes out of hand...... Sadly not all here are mature enough.

It's all fun and games! I am from Bangalore (BRC), mother tongue Telugu (DC), and born in Madras (CSK - although I support CSK only because of Dhoni) So, it's fun having three teams to support in a tournament. Odds of at least one of them doing great is excellent! :two_thumbs_up: And all the hazing is FUN!! But, of course, when ppl do cross lines, you know who they really are, and not INDIANS :isalute:
Same here! I can potentially support CSK, BRC and DC. Some people are just too sensitive. I mean, who can get offended by "make me some sambar" or whatever.

looks like some ppl dont like me calling mumbai team with that "*******" name. i have been saying this since ipl started, the reason y i call mumbai team with that name is bcoz i dont want to call only 1 of the teams as indian when all the teams in ipl r indian. atleast mumbai franchises could have come up with some more creative name like "mumbai master blasters"/"mumbai masters" or something. i apologise if i ever hurt anyones feelings by calling mumbai as "*******". if anything, i will only call it as mumbai only