IPL questions thread

Zap_Brannigan

1. Whats with the foreign cheerleaders? I know getting the Washington redskins was a publicity stunt but it seems that every team's (save the hypocritically modest chennai ofcourse) cheerleaders are white.You cant get pretty indian girls to dance around in skimpy clothes? 2. Whats with showing SRK or Preity every other over? You dont see Jack Nicholson's face on TV every 10 seconds. Show the crowd for godsakes. 3. How is the reaction back home? Are people really supporting their cities or is it just their fav player?

1. Whats with the foreign cheerleaders? I know getting the Washington redskins was a publicity stunt but it seems that every team's (save the hypocritically modest chennai ofcourse) cheerleaders are white.You cant get pretty indian girls to dance around in skimpy clothes? 2. Whats with showing SRK or Preity every other over? You dont see Jack Nicholson's face on TV every 10 seconds. Show the crowd for godsakes. 3. How is the reaction back home? Are people really supporting their cities or is it just their fav player?
I would like to see more fun stuff happening like @ T20 in Australia. They get few people from crowd to come out and play games at the boundary. As for showing SRK and PZ ….. Its annoying especially a shot of SRK after every boundary , wicket , dot ball , no ball , wide , run out , run out attempt , misfield , single , double … etc etc etc :finger::finger::finger:

>> You cant get pretty indian girls to dance around in skimpy clothes? Such things are not allowed in our culture.
Are you fking kidding me? Our entire culture is built upon the whole "me man,pay money, you women,do my bidding". What about all the music videos and movies? There are women willing to be exploited for money in every single corner of the world. India is no different. I dont think there will be a bigger outcry if we have indian cheerleaders in hotpants than there is for the american ones right now.

a better way to get the indian girls is to make them wear skin-coloured inners & then wear those skimpy clothes over the inners. this way due to the inners, they will be fully dressed & the cheerleaders will be 100% indian without hurting the indian culture at all

Can someone explain to me why Mohammad Kaif is the highest paid player on the Royals?
The Royals made some really awful decisions. They were plain stupid. Its as if they forgot that its a business and by the time they decided to buy some Indian Names, Kaif was the only one left. Besides they spent only half of what the other sides spent. They dont even have a full time coach. I am just guessing that Royal Franchise owners see this as a short term investment, which they could sell the next year or so and make a neat profit. I dont think they are looking to win this year.

a better way to get the indian girls is to make them wear skin-coloured inners & then wear those skimpy clothes over the inners. this way due to the inners' date=' they will be fully dressed & the cheerleaders will be 100% indian without hurting the indian culture at all[/quote'] and the dumbest idea of the century goes to........::drumroll::.......amits! congratulations!!

my question: why the fack do they have to mention the DLF award after EVERY friggin six. is it really necessary? the next person who says it....i will rip their balls off and feed it to the stray dogs.
They are the sponsors and they paid a good amount of money for that right.