IPL will increase TV sales and divorce rates

theguyinallblue

The way i see it... already in my house two TVs are ON after 8...one for Soaps and other for Cricket... those houses where there is only one Tv or single cable connection... it will be the case of who is the Boss at home..gets to see either soaps or cricket.. i am sure we will see some changes in our domestic life because of IPL...

wonderful...there lies the point...you are really trapped! give up IPL and let soaps carry on for sometime.......... ask home ministry to prepare some snacks for watching soaps, either she will go to kitchen/switch of the soaps.......... in both the cases, you may have glance over IPL........

As they say, it isnt the gun that kills, but the human who presses the trigger who kills. All of us, as individuals, have a choice to switch off the TV and spend time with family/friends. If we decide to spend it watching cricket/soaps, then we have only ourselves to blame.

As they say' date=' it isnt the gun that kills, but the human who presses the trigger who kills. All of us, as individuals, have a choice to switch off the TV and spend time with family/friends. If we decide to spend it watching cricket/soaps, then we have only ourselves to blame.[/quote'] ya right , fans like us who are on ICF everyday dont have the guts to switch off the telly even when its a game between Bang & Malaysia

I control the remote in my house!:D Thankfully hubby has a newhobby...photography...:P.
I read that as something else initially coz it was in small font. Had to re-read it. :omg: :cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: