Whch IPL team has got Big fish in Less cash

theguyinallblue

Ponting - although bit off colour...but he will surely play to increase his salary next year..:giggle: Misbah - absolute steal..this guy is made for 20-20... M Hussey - He showed his worth for Chennai.. Dimitri - i think he is a DARK horse..:-D... he will play some crucial innings McGrath - rassi jal gayi hai..lekin Bal abhi bhi baki hai... AND Absolute shockers - Dhoni for 6 crores.. Uthappa - worthless... Rohit Sharma - not worth that much.. Kallis - will add rest laters..

You are making a mistake thinking that the team wants international players to win the trny......But the winning the trny is just the secondary priority for the franchise. Its about putting people in the seats. Ofcourse winning matters in the long run but for the time being its popularity over everything else.

among indian players - shikhar dhawan for only $205000 - delhi daredevils - big bargain. dhawan is better than the rohit sharmas & uthappas who went for more than 3 times than dhawan virat kohli for only $50000(u-19 player) - bangalore royal challengers - huge bargain. he played a crucial role in bangalore win and some shockers - ganguly for >$1000000 - kolkata kinght riders - not a 20/20 material. should have given up icon status dravid for >$1000000 - bangalore royal challnegers - same as ganguly

Forget bargain buys, I still cant believe someone paid nearly 3/4th of a million $ for Joginder Sharma. Leave alone his batting or bowling, but everytime a batsman hits him for a 4, why does he have to look as though he hasnt done the two for a week and the faeces are about to explode out of his anus in a torrent any second? Jogi's eyes are a phenomenon by themselves. It belies of a mix of emotions that include fear, helplessness, apathy and most of all, a clear sense ' I know I dont belong here, but I have to no choice but to do what I am doing. Please forgive me for that' emotion.

Ganguly and Dravid are one of the biggest shockers.
well till now they haven't done anything worthwhile to prove you wrong.but ganguly has brought his captainship with him but more importantly he is the golden fish for SRK. he is the one that is attracting all the crowds and support for srk and kolkata.he is the one whos is filling up eden gardens.remove him and u will see an empty eden.

well till now they haven't done anything worthwhile to prove you wrong.but ganguly has brought his captainship with him but more importantly he is the golden fish for SRK. he is the one that is attracting all the crowds and support for srk and kolkata.he is the one whos is filling up eden gardens.remove him and u will see an empty eden.
And stopped trains, rallies on roads and torched cars!!