Yuvraj Singh: Yuseless even as a captain

Rohan495

cant believe so many people hate yuvi . probably he is punjabi same with bhajji too, so much hate for punjbai sikhs here
F*CK YOU for twisting this into a ethno-religious issue. Most people dislike Yuvraj for well known reasons: He is absolutely USELESS against spin and thats coz he has only one shot to play- the f*cking sweep shot ALL the time. Someone said he needs to perfect his sweep shot....no, he just needs to stop playing the sweep to the spinners every goddamn ball and play OTHER strokes is what he needs. I don't care if you have the best hands and eyes in the world- if you are a one-trick pony against spinners, ANY good spinner will make you their personal b!tch. Not to mention,Yuvraj is not that strong against attacking pace bowling either-which is why he has mostly played 'soft innings' in tests and been a nobody in the test arena. As for Bhajji- look up his ODI record and test record outside India...all he ever does in ODI is bowl it flat and fast and never attack. And all he ever does overseas in tests is fail against all except the softest of oppositions.....neither of them deserves really to be in the Indian team(Yuvy is okay in ODIs, but bhajji-in neither format) but we have no better choice at this time.

F*CK YOU for twisting this into a ethno-religious issue. Most people dislike Yuvraj for well known reasons: He is absolutely USELESS against spin and thats coz he has only one shot to play- the f*cking sweep shot ALL the time. Someone said he needs to perfect his sweep shot....no, he just needs to stop playing the sweep to the spinners every goddamn ball and play OTHER strokes is what he needs. I don't care if you have the best hands and eyes in the world- if you are a one-trick pony against spinners, ANY good spinner will make you their personal b!tch. Not to mention,Yuvraj is not that strong against attacking pace bowling either-which is why he has mostly played 'soft innings' in tests and been a nobody in the test arena. As for Bhajji- look up his ODI record and test record outside India...all he ever does in ODI is bowl it flat and fast and never attack. And all he ever does overseas in tests is fail against all except the softest of oppositions.....neither of them deserves really to be in the Indian team(Yuvy is okay in ODIs, but bhajji-in neither format) but we have no better choice at this time.
wow somebody is angry! hahaha

Yuvraj in ODI's: Awesome(when in form) Yuvraj as captain: Lackluster(seems to have a part of his brain that dont work Yuvraj in tests: A Big NO NO Yuvraj against spin: needs to perfect his sweep shot, always gets out in the same way thats about it, its the truth.
thts a bit rich coming from the fan of laxman whos the worst captain of all time..

DUDE 4 THINGS 1 Yuvi is just okay in odis????lollllllllllll what dope are you smoking? Certainly not the one the cricketing world is smoking. 2. Bhajji won the mos for the last test series so stfu ..will you? Bhajji is awesome. 3. Yuvrajs captaincy cant be judged based on 2 games where players from all over the world are playign in his time. Sometimes it takes times to gel with ppl that never played with you and youc ant do much if somone plays a michael hussey type innings but definately it can be improved a lot. 4. I am not gonna argue over yuvis test match potential cuz only time will tell but maybe you are right for now.

1 Yuvi is just okay in odis????lollllllllllll what dope are you smoking? Certainly not the one the cricketing world is smoking.
Yes, he is okay, maybe decent in ODIs..off the top of my head, i can think of atleast 15 batsmen I'd have before Yuvraj in ODIs if i were to choose from the world list. Thats 'okay' category!
2. Bhajji won the mos for the last test series so stfu ..will you? Bhajji is awesome.
Learn to read...i said Bhajji is a total flop OUTSIDE of India...last series was in India...so YOU STFU!
3. Yuvrajs captaincy cant be judged based on 2 games where players from all over the world are playign in his time. Sometimes it takes times to gel with ppl that never played with you and youc ant do much if somone plays a michael hussey type innings but definately it can be improved a lot.
I don't give a $hit about Yuvraj's 'captaincy potential'- a guy who is not a regular in both formats of the game and has zero captaincy record in domestic games has ZERO claims to captaincy as far as i am concerned.

cant believe so many people hate yuvi . probably he is punjabi same with bhajji too, so much hate for punjbai sikhs here
This is obviously a relatively childish comment, CC is right ; there is abs no point in dragging this to a religious discussion What the hell is Gambhir and Dhawan then? I am a staunch mumbai supporter but would love to see yuvi, bhjaai and any other punjabi do well ( well, except nehra ) Dhillon paaji, there is no racism here else rohan might sue us for discrimination against hyderabadi batsmen

One of the reason Yuvraj lost out to Dhoni is because he is an arrogant @ss who is not gonna gel with either the seniors or the newcomers. Just check his behaviour after he hit those 6 sixes in 20/20. As for Bhajji, the less said about him the better.

One of the reason Yuvraj lost out to Dhoni is because he is an arrogant @ss who is not gonna gel with either the seniors or the newcomers. Just check his behaviour after he hit those 6 sixes in 20/20. As for Bhajji, the less said about him the better.
yar vo mascarenhas and Flintoff ke taraf dekh kar bol raha tha.. hota hai yar. vese he is not a captainship material with a shadow of doubt.

I dont think UV will ever be a good captain or for that matter a test player. Bhajji is a hot head and I think he gets away with a lot of cr@p that he does ... now b4 u accuse me of being a punjabi hater let me clarify that I also think that VV@ss is also not a skipper , Ganguly should have retired form ODIs at least 12 months ago , drvaid is pushing his luck a little too much and my hate for mr Azhar is pretty well known @ ICF .. so does this mean that I hate Bengalis , Hyderabadis , Kannads & punjabis .... at the end of the day they are all Indians .. so how does it matter !

Yes, he is okay, maybe decent in ODIs..off the top of my head, i can think of atleast 15 batsmen I'd have before Yuvraj in ODIs if i were to choose from the world list. Thats 'okay' category! Well he is good enough to be in the Indian team and he has won more odi matches for India in last 2 yrs(2006,2007) then any other Indian batsmen so he is much better than just okay. I dont care if you cant find a place for him in world xi cuz there is no such real TEAM SO you are just talkin crap here. Learn to read...i said Bhajji is a total flop OUTSIDE of India...last series was in India...so YOU STFU! YOU SAID He is not even good in odis. HE was a real success in CB SERIES which was played in ...NEWSFLASH!!!!!!............AUSTRALIA.... and here in sydney, they call him Australi's nemesis.. I don't give a about Yuvraj's 'captaincy potential'- a guy who is not a regular in both formats of the game and has zero captaincy record in domestic games has ZERO claims to captaincy as far as i am concerned. and I dont give a shyt about what you think of his captaincy cuz I am not gonna argue about it cuz he doesnt have a track record in it. G'day .

This is obviously a relatively childish comment, CC is right ; there is abs no point in dragging this to a religious discussion What the hell is Gambhir and Dhawan then? I am a staunch mumbai supporter but would love to see yuvi, bhjaai and any other punjabi do well ( well, except nehra ) Dhillon paaji, there is no racism here else rohan might sue us for discrimination against hyderabadi batsmen
I agree on this with you.