Statistics : IPL 2008

umpire

just wait for todays match. 1 of the indian players of the delhi daredevils team will walk away with the mom
and again, as usual my predictions come true. sehwag of the delhi daredevils was the mom :D

Indians are slowly warming up in the competition. I hope one of the Indian batsmen finishes the tornament with the orange cap.

why promote cricinfo from your site. will cricinfo do the same?
Kabira, does cricinfo need any promotion? I just can't imagine any cricket fan who doesn't know of cricinfo. And btw, by putting these stats pages here, are we not protecting some traffic here from going to cricinfo to search these stats?

Chandan..your interest in this IPL has been lukewarm so to say... don't see your analysis on IPL matches..or your opinion on youngsters performances..
It is not as lukewarm, TGIB. I have watched every match till now, and already the phenomenal hitting of Mccullum is a distant memory. I don't think I'll be able to remember anything from this tournament after 2-3 months. I'm keenly watching the younger talent because they are the ones who need attention, not the big stars. It is very difficult to say anything after just 1 or 2 two matches. Let us see how they proceed.

McCullum is still the highest run scorer though I'm sure that Sanga would take over from him today once again in the match vs Daredevils. Agarkar and Warne are the highest wicket takers though Agarkar has played one match less than Warne. And McCullum is still the man to have hit the maximum sixes in this tournament till now.