Indian batsmen are way overrated

Re: Indian batsmen are way overrated

:roll::roll::roll:
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: ...................................... ........you get the picture dumbass? :lol:

Re: Indian batsmen are way overrated dandaroy, I understand your frustrations. Its hard to be a fan of subcontinental teams which are hardly professional in their performance. We have always been such a team, a team that loses more often (& more humiliatingly) than wins. But there is no easy answer. We simply cannot drop SRT, based on a few failures. There is simply no better replacement for him in ODIs. U can replace him with the Rainas & Mongias, but the results will be poorer. To his credit, SRT is among the better of the worst in this team. Its guys like Sehwag who frustrate me. When was the last time, he played a match winning knock of significance in an ODI ? I remember those two ODIs vs Pakistan in 2005 -- thats all. Why doesnt he try & do something about it ?What about Kaif, what has he added to his already short resume in the last 2 years. Less said about Raina, the better. Sadly, the supposed replacements from the Indian youth brigade is far from ready for the big stage. Until that happens we will always have to live with overhyped, non performing individuals, or take huge gambles, every series & hope for a turnaround. But the only way, i know we can turn it around, is by whipping these seniors to perform.

dandaroy, I understand your frustrations. Its hard to be a fan of subcontinental teams which are hardly professional in their performance. We have always been such a team, a team that loses more often (& more humiliatingly) than wins. But there is no easy answer. We simply cannot drop SRT, based on a few failures. There is simply no better replacement for him in ODIs. U can replace him with the Rainas & Mongias, but the results will be poorer. To his credit, SRT is among the better of the worst in this team. Its guys like Sehwag who frustrate me. When was the last time, he played a match winning knock of significance in an ODI ? I remember those two ODIs vs Pakistan in 2005 -- thats all. Why doesnt he try & do something about it ?What about Kaif, what has he added to his already short resume in the last 2 years. Less said about Raina, the better. Sadly, the supposed replacements from the Indian youth brigade is far from ready for the big stage. Until that happens we will always have to live with overhyped, non performing individuals, or take huge gambles, every series & hope for a turnaround. But the only way, i know we can turn it around, is by whipping these seniors to perform.
I am not saying to dump SRT, was saying that merely out of frsutration as there is no better player than him in India in the ODIs. However when he is rated as well as he is, he should have the presence, talent and the ability to take the team on his shoulders when the team is in a rut (along with other seniors). When was the last time he single handedly destroyed the opposition leading to an Indian victory in tests or ODI...like 1998.....Look at Ponting.....say what you might about his greatness, but this is one player who knows how to lead by example. Sachin is a very good player and was probably great 7-8 years back. Now he is just good and therefore overrated. I rate Dravid much more valuable to the team than SRT and it has been this way since 2000.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: ...................................... ........you get the picture dumbass? :lol:
Oh I got the picture of your stupidity long time ago, apparently you didn't get that

I am not saying to dump SRT, was saying that merely out of frsutration as there is no better player than him in India in the ODIs. However when he is rated as well as he is, he should have the presence, talent and the ability to take the team on his shoulders when the team is in a rut (along with other seniors). When was the last time he single handedly destroyed the opposition leading to an Indian victory in tests or ODI...like 1998.....Look at Ponting.....say what you might about his greatness, but this is one player who knows how to lead by example. Sachin is a very good player and was probably great 7-8 years back. Now he is just good and therefore overrated. I rate Dravid much more valuable to the team than SRT and it has been this way since 2000.
danda, i think its fair to say that the media, hyped up SRT & u bought into it, none of which is SRT's fault. All good things must come to an end. He is an over-the-hill great, we must accept it, but still way better than the alternatives, we got. SRT's success was always due to his genius of an ability , that more than compensated for his mental weaknesses. Now that his ability seems to have waned, he has nothing much to fall back to. Hence we see him fail more often than succeed. But there is nothing we can do about it. I really believe somehow, come world cup, he will be ready.

Oh I got the picture of your stupidity long time ago, apparently you didn't get that
Now then....you be a good boy Timmy....err Anarchy......and listen to Mommy.....too much playing with the rolling eye doll will make Santa mad......that means no gifts this Christmas......now come suck on this nipple for some Mommy milk!

The reason for the over adulation is understandable. We have a terrible sporting history and anyone who performs consistently at the international level is given more than his fair share of adulation.
Well that cycle of over-adulation for underperformance needs to stop.
indians aren't stupid enough to applaud underperformance, dr. all the applause they got in the past were for super-performances whether it be adelaide or multan or wc 2003 (barring finals) or the 17 game world record, and they are getting the flak now for their underperformance. who exactly is glorifying our players while they are sucking it up big time?

danda deal with this. You may call this hype I call it fact Sachin is the greatrest batsman ever
A greatest batsman has consistency which he lately does not. He was great in the mid to late 90s. Unforunatley he is just a good player with occasional touches of brilliance. Look at Bradman's performance, never let down in over 25 years of cricket.

The reason for the over adulation is understandable. We have a terrible sporting history and anyone who performs consistently at the international level is given more than his fair share of adulation.
indians aren't stupid enough to applaud underperformance, dr. all the applause they got in the past were for super-performances whether it be adelaide or multan or wc 2003 (barring finals) or the 17 game world record, and they are getting the flak now for their underperformance. who exactly is glorifying our players while they are sucking it up big time?
What are talking about? All these cricketers are hailed as GOD at home. Which other country (maybe Pakistan) where you see this. Every other playing nation (non-Asia) have other sports that divide attention.

What are talking about? All these cricketers are hailed as GOD at home. Which other country (maybe Pakistan) where you see this. Every other playing nation (non-Asia) have other sports that divide attention.
Hailed as GOD by whom? A few fanatics? yes, there will always be fanatics. But you are talking as if the entire nation is performing a pooja to Sachin hoping that he will score some runs next ODI. All I read and hear is players getting flak for performing poorly. Sponsors can't dump someone midway through a contract. Rest assured big money will stop flowing if performance sucks.

Sachin is indeed a god' date=' a cricketing god![/quote'] :wtg: :hail:
Look Anarchy is signalling to Mommy! Look to Daddy! Say dada...dada.... Around round of breast milk?? :lol:
There is no need to show your class repeatedly. Personal attack doesn't prove your point in case you didn't know. Although with a peanut brain you probably need everything repeated 1000 times to get, but that's just you. And in case you still don't get it, which is the most likely cae, copy this, paste it 1000 times and then study it. Hopefully it'll work.

Sachin is indeed a god' date=' a cricketing god![/quote'] omg omg omg damn o damn, come on treat a man like a man.... or if its too small term for u, then a star like a star.. why the hell u ppl give a term like "God" to a person.. thats massive over reaction from u ppl who call god to sachin...