Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

***The very bloody details Almanac ***- Cataloguing the Violent Beast Afridi

they call him the beast on padosi com.. but thats how we make fun of this useless $hit in our Punjabi Style on Indian site game 1 - out for Beastly 2 runs game 2 - OUT FOR match winning beastly10 runs game 3 - to be updated later ...... p.s - i hope u stand the title, those who go there, they might know..

some retards think that he is better than SRT ... and once I read that , i decided never to write anything there ! Boom Boom ... ki BOOM ho gayi
Yes, I have read that many times. Two guys who have the highest fan following there: Afridi and Akhtar.

Beastly Duck Today From The Legendry Shyty Beast
Yes, and get scared...start trembling...shake and fall dead with sheer fear when I reveal the beastly fact: This was his 21st beastly duck in limited overs cricket. WWF (World Wildlife Federation) has declared ducks as an endangered species.....because Afridi is killing them at such a fast speed.

Yes, and get scared...start trembling...shake and fall dead with sheer fear when I reveal the beastly fact: This was his 21st beastly duck in limited overs cricket. WWF (World Wildlife Federation) has declared ducks as an endangered species.....because Afridi is killing them at such a fast speed.
:-D

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.