Finally, an Indian MoM!!

Ram

Guest Hiten.

LOL! No matter how much we cry about our respective franchise support. Seeing an Indian blast an opposition is still the best sight :isalute:

thanks to yusuf pathan' date=' atleast we had a human being becoming the mom and not a monkey[/quote'] Thats quite enough really. Its been done to death. Seriously. If he is a 'monkey', then we all are - like Holding said. It is rather sad to see us talk about Symonds like that. I was/am quite angry/frustrated with what he did and how we were treated during that tour but its done. Laxman is getting along well with Symonds. The Hyderabadi crowd was encouraging him, supporting him. So there is really no reason to criticize him anymore. When they come here for the Test Series, we need to show them how to play "hard but fair" cricket by being good hosts and without "mental disintegration." We don't need to sledge to win - we have our own identity as Indians. Lets stop with this 'monkey' business. I dont mean you specifically but all of us (including myself). But on topic, I was happy to see Yusuf got the award. He deserved it. He played well. Can't wait to see him develop further and be a part of our ODI squad.

Thats quite enough really. Its been done to death. Seriously. If he is a 'monkey', then we all are - like Holding said. It is rather sad to see us talk about Symonds like that. I was/am quite angry/frustrated with what he did and how we were treated during that tour but its done. Laxman is getting along well with Symonds. The Hyderabadi crowd was encouraging him, supporting him. So there is really no reason to criticize him anymore. When they come here for the Test Series, we need to show them how to play "hard but fair" cricket by being good hosts and without "mental disintegration." We don't need to sledge to win - we have our own identity as Indians. Lets stop with this 'monkey' business. I dont mean you specifically but all of us (including myself). But on topic, I was happy to see Yusuf got the award. He deserved it. He played well. Can't wait to see him develop further and be a part of our ODI squad.
relax we are talking about amits here.

I like to see more and more Indians winning the MOM.I hope this is the begging of that hope
say its the beginning of the fulfillment of your hopes as Yusuf Pathan bagged this one...! Bravo! Yusuf this kinda game was expected from him, hope he continues consistently.