Calling Chennai supporters

zubinpepsi

The rest of you "second favorite" foster parents should take note
abey saleh, second favorite is fine for those who have lived in certain city for a longer period of time like me, i have spent lot of time in Punjab in Ludhiana, amritsar, chandigarh, wagara apart from Delhi. o yaa, and i laugh @ these chennaites who don't support their home city during game against Mumbai just because it has sachin in it. such un-patriotic folkz out there.. p.s - i am just adding jale pe namak

Whom r u gonna support tomorrow?? Im confused.. i want sachin to hit a ton and also want chennai to win... also want sachin's team to win.. cuz if mumbai looses tomorrow, then it ll b tough for them to go fwd in the points table i gues.. :omg:
there are 14 games to play for each team.. its a long way to go.. even if a team loses first 5-6 games.. they can still bounce back.. IF they want to.. :two_thumbs_up: I am from mumbai but I am enjoying superselector and bets in this IPL.. all 8 teams are Indians... so why bother.. just relax and enjoy.. individual battles are more fun... warne vs srt, symo vs mcgrath etc... :eyedance:

Guest HariSampath

2 scenarios and ONE result..... Superkings win toss and bat.....200-6 in 20 overs...and Mumbai 170 allout Mumbai Indians win toss and bat first ....165-7 in 20 overs....Superkings 166-5 in 18.2 overs GO Chennai Superkings !!!!!!

Chennai have accepted defeat!!!:yay:

But Dhoni wasn’t ready to take any chances. “It will be interesting,” Dhoni said about playing against Tendulkar. “You cannot really plan too many things against him. So, hopefully a ball keeps low and he gets out.