Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

IPL Commentator's Quotes

IPL Commentator's Quotes Lets archive the commentator's quotes. Should be an interesting read once we have a lot more of them. Form the DD vs DC game Rameez Raja speaking of McGrath: "I dont know why he's called Pigeon, He's a fairly good looking guy"

Can we include stadium announcers ? :D If so, I'd like an honorable mention of the "1 and 2 and 3 and 4" guy
sure, I'll make an exception since you love that guy so much:D "1 and 2 and 3 and 4, Deccan Chargers here we go!"

it would be nice if you guise mention who said them.
Till now, all has been Rameez's genius at work. Here's another one. Sehwag hits a 6 on 136 and ties the score and Ramiz goes, ' With that hit, the Daredevils have won the........ err..* Realizes suddenly that the scores are tied*...... match... '

it would be nice if you guise mention who said them.
Mostly that goofy gentleman called Rameez Raja:D :omg:I don't believe they have that rude guy Aaamir Suhail in the commentary team. He acts like he is doing the world a favour by opening his rude mouth!

The other day when Chanders got hit on the knee.... Sunny: Rameez, do you think that squarish stance of his has got to do something with the injury? Rameez:(fumbling for words) yeah...unorthodox, he's unorthodoxly built.... :haha:

The other day when Chanders got hit on the knee.... Sunny: Rameez, do you think that squarish stance of his has got to do something with the injury? Rameez:(fumbling for words) yeah...unorthodox, he's unorthodoxly built.... :haha:
Yes...I was like WTF is he talking !!! BS....

Ramiz is currently the broadcaster's worst nightmare... Fumbling, bumbling, making factual, contextual and logical errors in his commentary.

And when Sunil Gavaskar asked him about Asif's recovery from Injury, Ramiz seemed to have taken by surprise by that question and said.. " Well, he seems to have made a decent recovery... Its still heavily 'bandied'... Its good for Pakistan cricket and good for world cricket'. :D

before we kill arun lal and ramiz...let's kill that stupid Deccan Charger mascot that keeps shouting one and two and three and four....what an idiot
Exactly!! That announcer was irritating as f***! I was hoping he would just stfu.

today when the cheerleaders were dancing there were girls and guys and one of the commentators said, "there are the Chennai girls" lol Gony was bowling and i think it was Shastri who said "Mahendra Singh Gony" instead of Manpreet there was one more, it was said by Cozier, i cant remember at the moment though

Gony was bowling and i think it was Shastri who said "Mahendra Singh Gony" instead of Manpreet
yes thats right Shastri asking Fleming about Manpreet Gony: What do you think about Manhindra Singh Gony

Mostly that goofy gentleman called Rameez Raja:D :omg:I don't believe they have that rude guy Aaamir Suhail in the commentary team. He acts like he is doing the world a favour by opening his rude mouth!
At least he doing a favor to this forum. :D

Can we include stadium announcers ? :D If so, I'd like an honorable mention of the "1 and 2 and 3 and 4" guy
I woke up with a heavy head after having heard this bloke was screaming the hell off on the speakers between balls and between overs. Surely the spectators don't freakin need commentary while watching the game. I'm surprised how the people let this fella continue with his dumb ass screams. I've decided I'm never going to watch the games held in Hyderabad live anymore. I'll record it on the DVD and forward between balls and overs to escape from this stupid man.

Worse, that guy is making it hard to even hear commentary on T.V. I can sense some of the commentators getting a bit impatient/irritated by his screams. I think its just a matter of time before one of 'em openly criticize him on air. P.S - Though, I definitely feel he is doing us all a favor coz of his screams, when Lal is on air.

one of the commies just said that he wouldn't have been run out because it's a no-ball. and he said it twice. lolz!
I know and I couldnt believe it myself so I thought maybe I didnt hear it correctly

HAHAH! The mother of all quotes by Ranjith Fernando: "The chennai bench looks very relaxed ... blah blah blah .... they haven't been pregnant" the commentary team just starts cracking up!

HAHAH! The mother of all quotes by Ranjith Fernando: "The chennai bench looks very relaxed ... blah blah blah .... they haven't been pregnant" the commentary team just starts cracking up!
What the hell did he actually mean? :omg:

this was when the commentators started laughing, right? i missed what was said, and couldnt be bothered to rewind it he's a strange guy that ranjit

When SreeSanth was bowling to Malik.. Rameez: "He's slapped one thorugh the offside... (pause) ...of late I shouldnt be saying that, slap has become controversial. He's hit it hard through the offside" :hysterical: then when Gambhir and Sreesanth were exchanging some words.. Rameez: "He's got to stay away from any kind of conversation Sreesanth" :haha::haha:

What the hell did he actually mean? :omg:
i have no idea. it took me a while to realize, and i just started :haha: :hysterical: i think he might've wanted to say that chennai hasn't been test/challenged...but how he got pregnant, i have no friggin' clue. can some get the audio of it? it would go down as one of the all time quotes ever made!

Aamir Sohail is a downright idiot. He needs to learn some English before becoming a commentator.
plus that idiot is so biased...i remember he once called mohammed sami the best athlete in the world

What the commentators actually mean Censored: They have got the opposition in a spot of bother Uncensored: They have got the opposition by the balls ---------- Censored: That was an easy catch, made a complete mess of it Uncensored: He totally farked that one --------- Censored: He's hammered that for 4 Uncensored: What a facking shot ----------- Censored: That was sloppy running Uncensored: My momma can bloody run faster ------ Get creative..this is a big tournament :beer-bottle:

Censored: They have got the opposition in a spot of bother Uncensored: They have got the opposition by the balls ---------- Censored: That was an easy catch, made a complete mess of it Uncensored: He totally farked that one --------- Censored: He's hammered that for 4 Uncensored: What a facking shot ----------- Censored: That was sloppy running Uncensored: My momma can bloody run faster ------ Get creative..this is a big tournament :beer-bottle:
Clean as a whistle - heard too much of this

Censored: They have got the opposition in a spot of bother Uncensored: They have got the opposition by the balls ---------- Censored: That was an easy catch, made a complete mess of it Uncensored: He totally farked that one --------- Censored: He's hammered that for 4 Uncensored: What a facking shot ----------- Censored: That was sloppy running Uncensored: My momma can bloody run faster ------ Get creative..this is a big tournament :beer-bottle:
:hysterical:Great Ones.................

Sign in to follow this