Afridi: Cheerleaders not good for cricket

ludhianvi

watched on Aaj Tak. Afridi was giving an interview where he says cheerleaders are not suitable for cricket where small children and family is also watching. I agree. When I am watching with my dad and mom around, I feel embarrassed. Puts me in an awkward position. It does put one in a "strange" situation when watching with family and kids.

watched on Aaj Tak. Afridi was giving an interview where he says cheerleaders are not suitable for cricket where small children and family is also watching. I agree. When I am watching with my dad and mom around, I feel embarrassed. Puts me in an awkward position. It does put one in a stiff situation when watching with family and kids.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: OMG!! ICF is having a field day today, what with Mandira's wood, "photography", and now this.... :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: :cantstop:

Oh come on' date=' I can understand an entire family sitting close the the cheerleaders in the stadium feeling uncomfortable. But you feel awkward even when watching on TV?[/quote'] watching by myself on tv is ok but with family and kids? A bit awkward, alteast for me. Perhaps, Im a bit conservative

today even rameez was enjoying.. and sunil was just lovin it i reckon
na na...:cantstop:...actually rameez is more interested in Mcgrath...heard him saying "he is good looking guy":-D......and with those long hair he looks proper...g#nd u

Wasn't Afridi once convicted of rape ? I think it was on some PAK tour to the Windies or SA. I might be wrong. Anyway, he should just shut the f uck up and play cricket. No one cares about his sexual preference
that was during australian tour of 05. and shoab akhtar's name got famous in the scandal more then shahid afridi's.

lolz!! i feel really uncomfortable when my dad watches cricket with me and the cheerleaders start to dance and cheers but daddy seems to love it tho lolz !!! he always likes to look out for them. even when we went to see sri lanka play in my country he tok the binoculars and was checking out the digicel girls more than the cricket!!bad for mom tho she was right there lolz!