Why Was Afridi Auntie Abusing Warne

Cricketics

:hysterical: :hysterical: .. come on cricks.. don't let your blind hatred for anything Pakistani come in the way :P He was the one who gave the Dhakkans any chance of winning with those two wickets in an over.

I think it was that Afridi over that put the match in favor of the Chargers which was followed by another brilliant over by RP Singh. Symo with the last over lost the match. He has been carted around easily in all the three games so far. Only legends like Jogi can pull out victories from the last over:D

Afridi bowled really well but lost the game for Deccan when they were in great position by going after Warnie needlessly. You don't go around sledging the likes of Tendulkars, Laras, Warnes, McGraths and the likes. We all know by experience who ends up a loser in the end. Sure the kind of passion Afridi was showing is great for IPL but he picked the wrong person. Warne was a legend and still is.

That was because he thought his team was on top. Unfortunately in Twenty20s you can't predict anything. Warne looked surprised at first but got struck into him verbally too. In the end the that wins takes the cake and it was Warne that made Afridi look stupid.

That was because he thought his team was on top. Unfortunately in Twenty20s you can't predict anything. Warne looked surprised at first but got struck into him verbally too. In the end the that wins takes the cake and it was Warne that made Afridi look stupid.
Even Symonds had that UGLY ASS grin on his face when he came to bowl the last over. He was acting as if the match was decided and he was deigning to bowl to Warne. I told my friends, check this out, how Warney will wipe that abomination off that silly face. Maaki got too cocky for his own good. :finger: