Ban Bhajji

iluvbrettlee

Ban Bhajji  

1. 1.

Yes' date=' just like Pakistani fans behave with Akhar. Its always someone else's fault with Bhajji too. Lets just give him the benifit of the doubt while he gets in trouble with different players and officials series after series until it goes completely out of hand![/quote'] I didnt say 'lets make him go scot-free'. I said ' Lets wait for a while before pronouncing judgments'. There's always two sides to a story.

I didnt say 'lets make him go scot-free'. I said ' Lets wait for a while before pronouncing judgments'. There's always two sides to a story.
Lets see, all eyewitnesses, UV, Sree himself have all come out with the same versions and all the details (including Bhajji warning Sree) is already out in the media

Ban Bhajji After reading about what happened after the game yesterday Im wondering , should BCCI take any action even if the incident doesnt officially get reported? To me Bhajji seems to fast becoming the Indian version of Akthar and as we have all seen that letting these idiots get away with a slap on the wrist doesnt make any difference to their behavior. I think BCCI should ban Bhajji for at least 6 months just so its a warning and an example ! :isalute::isalute:

Harbhajan Singh has disappointed the people who supported him in Aus, he has just lost his reputation of being innocent and just being a target of media, he is definitely wrong and should be punished. And Yuvi i sright to file a complaint against him, I mean they may be friends but this is totally unacceptable. Harbhajan Singh should apologise to Sreesanth on TV or in front of media if he really means it. But Amazingly yesterday we didnt see an aggressive Sreesanth, I thought he would've given back the **** to Bhaji, but he didnt, which is really gr8 of him! Harbhajan should be ashamed! and Tendulkar a bigger idiot for making Harbhajan captain, I mean even the cheerleader could tell yesterday that whoever won the toss would chose to bat...

100% agreed ... Ban this person. Yar Sree had a good intension by saying " Hard Luck " . Bhajji got mad and thought to be an sarcastic statement. Whatever it may be bhajji had no right to hit Sreeshant. Even though bhajji apologized later still the scar would remain in the team and its not good for the future. So i say Ban bhajji for atleast 2 yrs to send the signal to the other players.

100% agreed ... Ban this person. Yar Sree had a good intension by saying " Hard Luck " . Bhajji got mad and thought to be an sarcastic statement. Whatever it may be bhajji had no right to hit Sreeshant. Even though bhajji apologized later still the scar would remain in the team and its not good for the future. So i say Ban bhajji for atleast 2 yrs to send the signal to the other players.
puttar even if SS had said something mean or even abused him verbally , I dont think Bhajji should have ever touched him.

Bhajji slapping Haydos ... :haha: yaar Haydos would have killed him WWE style the-big-show-interview-20041209025142094.jpg
:-D:-D would have really love to see a WWE handicap match , Bhajji facing Hayden / Symo (Tag Team Patners). idea kesa hai paji.

Paji ... Yuvi is the captain of Sree' date=' so he has to stand for him.[/quote'] I dont think Yuvi is just doing this because he is captain of Sreesanth, Sreesanth is part of the national team with him and what HARBHAJAN sINGH did was completely wrong and he should be reported. I dont think Yuvi is doing this for any other reason but for the reason that what Bhaji did was wrong and unnaccepatable..

It has been learnt that ahead of this game that both teams (without a win till this one) desperately wanted to win an edgy Harbhajan had warned Sreesanth not to abuse him or anyone else in the team, on the morning of the match. He apparently even told him that if he did, he would hit him. According to sources in the Mumbai camp, even the Mumbai youngsters, many on the big stage for the first time, were told to try and ignore Sreesanth's tantrums as far as they could. They were also told that if they thought that the fast bowler had become uncontrollable, they should tell him (Sreesanth) that they would complain about him to Sachin Tendulkar or Harbhajan.:hysterical: PAPA KO BATA DONGA While it was not clear what exactly Sreesanth said to Harbhajan at the end of the game (though some say he crossed a line), it was reliably learnt that Harbhajan was terribly upset by Sreesanth's incessant and impolite chit-chat throughout the match. One such glaring instance was Sreesanth's exchange of words with Musavir Khote after the young Mumbai all-rounder was dismissed. But despite talk of an apology after the game and a conversation between Harbhajan and Sreesanth, the Kerala paceman's team has decided to lodge an official complaint with the IPL governing council on Saturday morning. "We have decided to lodge an official complaint against Harbhajan," an official spokesperson of the Mohali team said on condition of anonymity. The Hindustan Times has also learnt that the complaint, the final draft of which was being finalised as this report is being written, has alleged that Harbhajan slapped and used the "F-word" against Sreesanth. As the sun rises, the ball will be in the IPL governing council's court. Though chairman Lalit Modi was quoted by some news channels as saying they will "probe the matter", it remains to be seen what course of action the IPL decides to take.

This guy reminds me of Eric Cantona of English Premier League soccer, except that Cantona was infinitely talented where Bhajji is a lot of gas and little material. This action only betrays what the rest of the world has been saying about him, If he can stoop this low to hit his own team mate then I don't think he has any place in cricket, Having had said that Mr Sreesanth is also not blameless and he has done enough to provoke people and he had it coming, he is lucky that it was Bhajji and not anyone else, If it was anyone bigger than Bhajji, Santh would have had a few broken tooth in addition to a cut under his eye. Brilliant advertisement for Cricket and IPL guys (Bhajji and Sreesanth)-I think whether or not BCCI acts, Mr Modi should drop these two and ban them for the rest of this season as a gesture of goodwill towards cricket.

If he is guilty' date=' he should be banned for 2 years. Severity of this punishment will prevent occurrence of such incidents in future.[/quote'] If Sree is found guilty of provoking bhajji he also should be banned for atleast 6mths.