Mumbai Supporters

Rajiv

lol Rajeev, did you not see the poster " We still love Mumbai Indians" Keep faith:D They didnt pick their international players properly. The bowling needs to be strengthened. The Boss has to return to have an impact on this Mumbai team. The batsmen are just not clicking. Nair has been impressive. He needs to bat up the order.

But atleast Sachin's return will do something to the morale of the side. I hope with Sachin returning, Jayasuriya will fire and they can at least win the remaining 10 games or at least > 7. I don't think they'll make the Semis. As far as the side I'm favoring to win the Cup, I'd say Chennai.

Guest Hiten.

Not gonna support any other team. Will hang around and continue to follow MI games. Totally devastated by the team's performance.

Surya is not in his elements... ha can be as deadly as gilly was in today's match.. Their foreign players are not actually in best of form and at right age.. two are retired from cricket..Ronchi is failing in all the matches he has played so far.. Malinga is out of the tournament.. They are in deep trouble....i don;t think they can compete even when sachin returns.. they need to change their squad...and bring in some hard hitting professionals..

Ronchi is $hit so far, Surya not firing. I bet if Indians had gone with local mumbaiya players they would have done better job. Isnt Mazumdar in squad This will be my team Tendulkar Surya Rahane Nayar Uthhapa Pollock Bravo WK some local fast bowler (not Kulkarni) spinner (possibly Abdulla) Dominic Thornley

i don't know why u guys whining already.. just 4 games, just bloody 4 games have been played.. another 10 to be played.. the tournament isn't over yet.. Chennai after winning all it's first 3 games, haven't qualified for the semi finalz.. they have to play another 11 games.. nothing decided. 10 bloody games are heck of a lot.. anything can still happen..

Guest HariSampath

Thats what Mumbai has been saying There are 14 games... 13 to be played... 12 to be played.... 11 to be played.... 10 to be played... sounds like a countdown....and Mumbai has been knocked so bad...they aint getting up... 9...8....7...6...

Mumbai is finished and even thoughh I feel bad for their supporters but good to see the ones that were gloating(you know who you are) shut for good. Chennai is the next team full of gloaters and would love to see them go down.
In your dreams ::-D Good luck, though.