PLs somebody defeat us!!!

zubinpepsi

its getting boring reallyyyyyyyyyyyy.. Dhoni tried to make it bit interesting by asking his fielders to drop catchess..... but tht still cudnt help the opponents to defeat us..... comeonnnnnn other teams do something.... maybe IPL heads shud ask the chennai to play only the finals.... let all other teams ( read: minnows) fight for the other finalist spot... WE ARE THE KINGS.. SUPER KINGS.. AND WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSS :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Annatha' date=' you know, I know and everybody knows, somebody [i']WILL defeat us. And when that somebody do defeat us, some-other-di wont forget to bump this thread. :D
:hysterical: didnt u have MI avatar 2 days back,MM? :hysterical::hysterical:

However, its obvious that had the current CSK squad stayed through the tournament, with Haydos, Hussey and Oram, then there would have good chance we could have dominated IPL. The best part is, till now, its not like the opposition teams havent played well or have had a bad day. Only, the quality of the CSK has so good, we have won from almost every conceivable T20 situation. Still, it will be a big blow when Haydos, Huss and JO go. I think we will still make it to the semis, but I would rate the Rajasthan Royal and Delhi Daredevils or CSK from then on.

just wait for the match against delhi daredevils. we will beat u up very badly that day
dude i can only laugh at all these delhittes making..... C'tics made a thread yday abt our downfall.... and everyone is havign a good laugh... so shanti amits..... we ll beat n kick ur team into oblivion....