PLs somebody defeat us!!!

zubinpepsi

u cant. sehwag was the original explosive batsman & best captain for his team. dhoni' date=' has just copied sehwag. sehwag will show dhoni who is the guru & who is the chela :D[/quote'] BRING IT EFFIN ON!! :yay::finger:

u cant. sehwag was the original explosive batsman & best captain for his team. dhoni' date=' has just copied sehwag. sehwag will show dhoni who is the guru & who is the chela :D[/quote'] another strong post by the great amit! :hysterical: oh, and Mind IT!

if this is the victory thread, im just reposting this gaana i posted in the other thread in honor of dhoni to fellow machis (others sorry very very hard to translate this to english) Vandhanam vandhanam vandha sanam kundhanum ade thambi sandhanam eduthu thaa nee sandhanam sabaiyore periyore mani enna aachi naan poren beechu beechuna kadalu ah kadalu maari udalu udalukulle kudalu ah kudalu mela medalu medaluna thangam yenga guru peru singam singamna dhoni ada dhonina chennai matha teamukku ellam dhonnai poi vera velai parrungda vennai

if this is the victory thread, im just reposting this gaana i posted in the other thread in honor of dhoni to fellow machis (others sorry very very hard to translate this to english) Vandhanam vandhanam vandha sanam kundhanum ade thambi sandhanam eduthu thaa nee sandhanam sabaiyore periyore mani enna aachi naan poren beechu beechuna kadalu ah kadalu maari udalu udalukulle kudalu ah kudalu mela medalu medaluna thangam yenga guru peru singam singamna dhoni ada dhonina chennai matha teamukku ellam dhonnai poi vera velai parrungda vennai
..appreciate the enthu but makes it useless for the ones who never had the chance to learn this language!

once Hayden' date=' Huss & Oram leave, Chennai will be easy meat (or should I say '[b']easy dosa') for everyone :cantstop:
:hysterical::two_thumbs_up: The Madras madness will slowly subside. Now that the greatest test team in the competition almost put it across Chennai, it's only a formality for the DareDevils to hand Chennai their first defeat :mama:! Go DareDevils!:two_thumbs_up:

The Madras madness will slowly subside. Now that the greatest test team in the competition almost put it across Chennai, it's only a formality for the DareDevils to hand Chennai their first defeat
I remember people saying this when Kings got 200 against us and when the knights came close. Till we have the last over legend Jogi, we will win all the close encounters.