Dhoni's Chicka

zubinpepsi

Re: Dhoni's Chicka thats a very popular hair stylist--she has done Lenny Kravitz' hair as well and does John Abraham's also. dhoni is a big fan of Abraham so he went to the same stylist. faaltu mein kya kya thread banaate yaar... LOL.

NEW DELHI, Oct 10: MS Dhoni has a new look for the Champions Trophy. The Ranchi star has styled his hair with a long layered cut this time. "I needed a hair-cut and I got it styled this way in Mumbai by Sapna Bhavnani and Alim,"Dhoni told TOI after Indian team's training session here on Monday. Has it something to do with the mini World Cup? "No,"Dhoni answered. Sapna Bhavnani, who also styles Bollywood hunk John Abraham's hair, said: "Dhoni is impressed with John's hair and wanted the same style. He got in touch with me during holi earlier this year and ever since, I have been styling his hair." She added: "When Dhoni came to me, his hair was carrying a lot of chemical which we removed."
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dhoni's Chicka Yaar lack of cricket tum logon pe bura asar kar raha hai.. kya kharabi hai bechari larki thik-thak to dikh rahi hai