All time LOSER 2020 team

straighttalk

jayasurya ganguly ponting symonds - in here as he got $1350000 and his bowling cost hyderabad 2 matches dravid kallis ronchi(w) rp singh sreesanth sunil joshi munaf jaffer not included as he got only $150000, which is just right looking at his performance till now

Strictly based on form andRP$ (Runs per dollar) Jaisurya Ganguly Laxman Ponting Dravid Luke Ronchi jaffer munaf sreesanth rp singh some spinner
last time i checked Laxman was not out on 37, and hes only worth 375 and is leading a side.

.....why not....:eyedance:
it was a gilchrist show that day.....even if laxman had been out for 0..and none of the other batsmen had scored anything but just ensured that they had stayed in the crease for 10 more balls ..gilly would have got the 37 tat laxman scored...unfortunately laxman played the sidekick role to perfection..the losers 2020 team is comprised of players who are not capable of producing 30 out of 20 balls consistently.i will change my opinion if laxman and all others in the team proves me wrong.and blv me i'll be very very happy.