FAO ICF staff

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

Please check out the ICF staff section for an important message... Mods...kindly move/merge this message after today... Thanks. To Chennai Superkings fans : Manpreet Gony wont be playing the game against daredevils tomorrow as he is down with some fever :(( . Also there would be other changes in the CSK lineup too, I am trying to find out the playing 11...will update by tomorrow. I would most probably be going to Chepauk to see the game, depending on my schedule...at least half the match I hope to see live even if some other things crop up.

Guest HariSampath

I am not too sure if I can carry an ICF banner, because I may be with some of the Superkings management, usually here in Chennai, they send me the T2 VIP pass ( I dont even know yet as my pass hasnt come , it will come this evening or tomorrow ). There it wouldnt look too nice carrying banners. But I shall try talking about ICF to media friends, superkings management , and sound them out on how a superkings/ICF tie up in some way may be helpful to both. But I can perhaps ask someone else to carry a ICF banner...any suggestions ? ( naturally it has to be catchy and pro superkings)